Notices

Guardado Marine

Old 01-26-2005, 01:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Guardado Marine

Any info available on Guardado Marine in Opa-Locka, Florida? Has anybody here ever used these guys for any work? They were recommended to me by Tres Martin to perform some cosmetic work on the Apache. I trust Tres and these guys sound great on the telephone, but I am looking for any first hand info or experiences from the OSO community. Thanks.

Guardado Marine
Old 01-26-2005, 07:15 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Guardado Marine

They are well respected here in SE Florida. I believe Eddie worked for Cigarette years ago. They work on some big-name race boats, so I doubt if they're fly-by-night. The neighborhood they are in is shaky, but there are enough bars on the windows and alarm systems. Also, the tenants watch out for one another...

Should be a good job...won't be cheap, but done correctly.

I have never heard anything negative about them.
Old 01-26-2005, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They are neighbors here in beautiful downtown Opa Locka. In my opinion, they are the best EVER.
Old 01-26-2005, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

eddie is first class
Old 01-26-2005, 07:51 AM
dollerchick

we highly recommend them...they have done work for us, they know their stuff!
Jules at Doller Offshore

Old 01-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

They fix EVERYTHING they are the best of the best. Eddies and his guys do all the big raceboats and pleasure conversions.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Wow. Talk about a positive reply. It can't get much better than that. I was actually comfortable with them on the recommendation from Tres because I trust him not to steer me wrong. Tres has always treated me right. After a few e-mails and a couple of phone conversations, Eddie impressed me as well and sounded like he really has everything together. I guess that the reaction from this board really sums everything up. This is good news. I just wanted to double and triple check before we made a plan with them to perform some fairly extensive work. Thanks OSO!
Old 01-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
Wow. Talk about a positive reply. It can't get much better than that. I was actually comfortable with them on the recommendation from Tres because I trust him not to steer me wrong. Tres has always treated me right. After a few e-mails and a couple of phone conversations, Eddie impressed me as well and sounded like he really has everything together. I guess that the reaction from this board really sums everything up. This is good news. I just wanted to double and triple check before we made a plan with them to perform some fairly extensive work. Thanks OSO!
This boat fell off the trailer on Rt 95 and was totally redone by Eddie.1st class job.Better than ever.
Attached Thumbnails Guardado Marine-v_11_sara03.jpg  
Old 01-27-2005, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what are ya doing to the rig will? anything good....
Old 01-27-2005, 07:56 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
They are well respected here in SE Florida. I believe Eddie worked for Cigarette years ago. They work on some big-name race boats, so I doubt if they're fly-by-night. The neighborhood they are in is shaky, but there are enough bars on the windows and alarm systems. Also, the tenants watch out for one another...

Should be a good job...won't be cheap, but done correctly.

I have never heard anything negative about them.
Couldn't agree more with everything said in this quote. They work on my boats and do a great job.

Quick Reply: Guardado Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.