Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Interview with Steve in the new issue of Powerboat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95748-interview-steve-new-issue-powerboat.html)

Tabasco Cat 02-03-2005 10:24 AM

Interview with Steve in the new issue of Powerboat

Kudos to your 2 page spread in the new issue of Powerboat :drink:
Keep up the good work

Greg

CigDaze 02-03-2005 10:45 AM

Re: Interview with Steve in the new issue of Powerboat

Sweet! Way to go. I'll look forward to seeing it. :cool:

GLH 02-03-2005 11:45 AM

They interviewed the God of the nitwits???

Is the waterskiing ex-bearded Shakespearian Pulitzer prize non-winning editor putting credence on nitwits and their God now??????

I guess I'll have to wait to read it in a waiting room somewhere cause I sure as sh!t ain't buying it....

Anything worthwhile in that mag pops up 4 months in advance here. What else is covered???? The invention of the wheel? or Key West from 3 months ago I bet.... And we're the nitwits...

Tabasco Cat 02-03-2005 11:54 AM

GLH,
The first question
PB: So are the Offshoreonly message boards mostly visited by nitwits? :D

The invention of the wheel is in the next double issue :evilb:

CigDaze 02-03-2005 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by GLH

Is the waterskiing ex-bearded Shakespearian Pulitzer prize non-winning editor putting credence on nitwits and their God now??????

I guess I'll have to wait to read it in a waiting room somewhere cause I sure as sh!t ain't buying it....

Anything worthwhile in that mag pops up 4 months in advance here. What else is covered???? The invention of the wheel? or Key West from 3 months ago I bet.... And we're the nitwits...

Not to worry GLH, You'll get the nitwit of the month award in the next issue.
:D :D :D

j/k

dkwestern 02-03-2005 12:28 PM

At least he recognized the nitwit organization!!!

I think they realized the "power of the board" and had no choice but to put an article in.

GLH 02-03-2005 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Not to worry GLH, You'll get the nitwit of the month award in the next issue...

Good ... I would'nt want to break the streak.

DollaBill 02-03-2005 12:53 PM

Oh, this is gonna go right to his head. It's the beginning of the end. Mark my words.

masher44 02-03-2005 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Good ... I would'nt want to break the streak.

No pun intended :D

FunHome 02-03-2005 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by GLH

I'm with you GLH!! Who are they? To be calling us Nitwits...... This board and others are popular because we got tired for getting all of our info. months old from their magazines!! If anyone is a nitwit it would be POWERBOAT, they didn't see the masive potential of this kind of web site!! PLUS only a Nitwit would so blind that they would let a new "start-up" magazine like "Extreme" come into their market and take over as the Favorite (by many of us) because it lends more to our style.

I hope that article pissed off more than just you and me!!