Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   just moved to Ft.Lauderdale, where to go?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95848-just-moved-ft-lauderdale-where-go.html)

Scarabdude 02-04-2005 04:10 PM

just moved to Ft.Lauderdale, where to go??

I just moved to Ft.Lauderdale with my boat , just wondering where the good boating is? I am keeping it at American offshore, want to go out this weekend.

LIOPA 02-04-2005 04:13 PM

Re: just moved to Ft.Lauderdale, where to go??

Originally Posted by Scarabdude
I just moved to Ft.Lauderdale with my boat , just wondering where the good boating is? I am keeping it at American offshore, want to go out this weekend.

MIAMI & KEY WEST................ :D :D :D

Just kidding!

Chris L 02-04-2005 05:12 PM

:( Sorry to hear that :( where did you move from?

Fountain38SC 02-04-2005 05:40 PM

If you head east i'm sure ou'll run into a fairly large body of H2O. J/K. Goto the keys young man. Great weekend trip from lauderdale. I always wanted to do what you just did, closest I came was keeping my boat there in the winter. Congrats.

Here's Johnny 02-04-2005 07:04 PM

Check out Nikki Marina behind the Diplomat Hotel....I was down there a few weeks ago and we swung by there by boat....if your single it is great on thursday nights...if you are not who cares... you have to check it out.

lucky strike 02-04-2005 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
- SHOOTERS - Sunday Afternoon - Hot Bod Contest -

This is us, what kind boat do you have?

GLH 02-04-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Scarabdude

Shooters

packinair 02-04-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
- SHOOTERS - Sunday Afternoon - Hot Bod Contest -

This is us, what kind boat do you have?

missed ya last sunday :evilb:

lucy 02-04-2005 07:42 PM

and a very good restaurant!! we leave a cross the street

Originally Posted by JOHNNYD454
Check out Nikki Marina behind the Diplomat Hotel....I was down there a few weeks ago and we swung by there by boat....if your single it is great on thursday nights...if you are not who cares... you have to check it out.

OldSchool 02-04-2005 08:19 PM

Check out "The Blue Martini" as well as the other places mentioned. I was there for a short time a few weeks ago (Thanks Titos :cool: ) and it was a pretty happenin' spot on a Saturday night! :drink: :drink: