I need a nice resort hotel-florida's west coast >

I need a nice resort hotel-florida's west coast

Notices

I need a nice resort hotel-florida's west coast

Old 01-08-2002, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post I need a nice resort hotel-florida's west coast

We're looking for a nice beachfront resort near Ft. Myers-Marco Island area in March. Anyone ever been to any hotels in that area? I was hoping some Fla. residents could give me some local information. Thanks.

Dave W. (toolman)
Old 01-08-2002, 11:15 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

http://www.usahotelguide.com/nexres/...E&src=10003329

Can't go wrong at a Ritz-Carlton.
Old 01-08-2002, 11:19 PM
Registered

Stayed at the Marco Island Hilton, very nice place. A little pricey but it was worth it.
Just dont use the mini bar!!
Old 01-09-2002, 07:58 AM
290PQ

Toolman,when will you be down there? We will be at Marco March 21-30. Are you taking your boat? We go every year and take the boat it's a great time, it would be great to meet up with some people down there. If your staying for any amount of time you may want to look in to renting a house, most are on canals and almost all have pools, the house we rent even has a boat hoist!. The prices range from 1200.00 to 2000.00 per week not bad considering a decent hotel is 100.00 to 200.00 per night. If you choose to go that route here are some phone numbers; Re-max marco island 941-394-8118 or centry 21 800-255-9487.
Marco is a great place, we have been taking our boat down for the past 3 years and have a blast.
Maybe we'll see you there.

Old 01-09-2002, 08:05 AM
Registered

Tween Waters Inn on Captiva Island, its nice if you have a boat. They have a web site.
Old 01-09-2002, 08:06 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Ya there is the Lani Kahi (sp) on Sanabel Island and the other place up the street that is MUCH nicer but I can not remember the name. Oh ya if you see a dude passed out face down in the sand just prop me, I mean him up and make sure I, I mean he, does not eat to much sand. You know how long it takes to get that sand out of your ears, hair, and butt crack!!!!

Jon
Old 01-09-2002, 08:37 AM
Registered

About 6 years ago we went to Sanibel Island and stayed at the Santibel Island Resort and Spa. It is not on the beach but If I remember it was quite a nice place.
Old 01-09-2002, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Toolman:

Upsacale: Pink Shell Beach resort on Fort Myers Beach; Diamond Head Beach resort on FMB; South Seas Plantation on Captiva Island; Hoilday Inn resort on Sanibel Island. Actually, South Seas owns a couple of resorts on Captiva, Sanibel and Fort Myers Beach. If you call them first, you might save yourself some legwork. [url]www.south-seas-resort.com[url]

Really Upscale (i.e. $600+/nite) Ritz Carlton in Naples, Registry Resort in Naples.

LaniKai is also on Fort Myers Beach. The Lani Kai is geared a bit more toward Spring Break.

There is also a Hampton Inn family resort in the center of town on FMB.

All of these are in area code 941. Sorry, I don't have the phone #'s
Old 01-09-2002, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Toolman,
If money is no object, South Seas Resort on Captiva Island is AAA. If money is a concern, a more afordable alternative on Captiva is "Tween Waters" resort.(This is not a spelling error) Tween Waters also owns smaller resorts on Sanibel Island. Sorry dont have the phone number available.
Old 02-05-2005, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I need a nice resort hotel-florida's west coast

ttt

Quick Reply: I need a nice resort hotel-florida's west coast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.