Other-What do you think?
11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Please help pick my interior!!

Old 02-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Please help pick my interior!!

I have been trying to pick my interior colors and fabric for 2 weeks. I have changed my mind 20 times. Now I'm so confused and sick of thinking about it I don't know what to do. The Interior guy needs to order the material by Monday or Tuesday. Pic 1. Here is what the old interior looked like. Pic 2. New dash.
I can go with any 2 or 3 of the materials below. My origioal thought was the purple and yellow carbon w siver accents. Then I went to All purple and silver. Then I though a mix of the purple seude and yellow carbon. Now I'm thinging about saying screw it and put 2 folding lawn chairs in the boat and going boating. Please let me know what you think. (the dash is purple not blue as it appears).
Attached Thumbnails Please help pick my interior!!-interior.jpg   Please help pick my interior!!-new-engine-017.jpg   Please help pick my interior!!-new-engine-016.jpg  

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 02-05-2005 at 07:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Registered

Default Re: Please help pick my interior!!

Carbons
Attached Thumbnails Please help pick my interior!!-getti-p-carbon.jpg   Please help pick my interior!!-getti-yel-carbon.gif   Please help pick my interior!!-getti-carbon-silver.gif  

Old 02-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Registered

Purple Suede Material
Attached Thumbnails Please help pick my interior!!-getti-p-suede.jpg  
Old 02-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im having the same dilegma ..should I go with ripped vinyl or ripped vinyl and silver duct tape/ i mean carbon .. I need to order the duct tape by next month so let me know what ya think
Old 02-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

I picked purple and silver, everybody has purple and yellow these days.
Old 02-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bare in mind that "any" colored vinyl is going to be hot, but since you had the yellow in there to begin with, you already know that. "MY" choice would be yellow with silver seating surface and purple trim, unless you want to draw more purple in the cockpit, then purple with silver seating and yellow trim. However, if it was "my" boat, I would be looking at some sort of very light grey for the seating surface. Just my $0.02 worth, which that and a $1.25 will get you a cup of coffee. Enjoy the proccess of creating "YOUR" boat the way that you want to.

Robert
Old 02-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

I have to go with Robert on this one. Silver on the seats with purple trim would be great. Cooler on the seats and besides, you already have some purple in the dash. Perhaps you could have some sort of design in the seats in the yellow. Good luck!
Old 02-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

go with mainly white , with the purple and yellow in the centers. if wanting to add grey then use it in the piping around the edges and between colors. trust me this will make it look badas? and clean. also add some of the colors in the side panels.
Old 02-05-2005, 11:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

The silver is not any cooler than the purple, I have experienced this first hand. The new carbon materials look really cool. Im slightly partial to purple I like carbon purple with silver accents and then yellow embriodered name on seats.
Attached Thumbnails Please help pick my interior!!-dsc04142.jpg  
Old 02-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
The silver is not any cooler than the purple, I have experienced this first hand. The new carbon materials look really cool. Im slightly partial to purple I like carbon purple with silver accents and then yellow embriodered name on seats.
When I went to the interior shop the guy tried to sell me on all purple. I told him I didn't want all purple because it always looks cheap. He said if it's done right it looks incredble.
He is right, Jassman yours looks beautiful!!! The others I have seen just never look nice. They look gaudy. Yours is really nice. I may go with 95% Carbon purple and 5% silver as some how suggested.

Quick Reply: Please help pick my interior!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.