Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anybody know this boat ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96052-anybody-know-boat.html)

epeek 02-07-2005 09:44 PM

Anybody know this boat ?

1 Attachment(s)
Found it on boats.com. Its being brokered by Waters edge marine in the MI.
area. Any info would be appreciated.

JCPERF 02-07-2005 09:45 PM

Re: Anybody know this boat ?

Thats Sean Hs boat.Cant you see!! :eek: :evilb:

epeek 02-07-2005 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Thats Sean Hs boat.Cant you see!! :eek: :evilb:

What ????

Sean H 02-07-2005 09:50 PM

that boat looks too fast for me, i get scared over 40.....

epeek 02-07-2005 09:58 PM

Oh,I get it ! 2 boats next to each other, looks like a cat, Slow because
its not a cat,Yous guys made a funny!!! :D Your very helpful also. I wanna
thank you for that.

JCPERF 02-07-2005 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by epeek
Oh,I get it ! 2 boats next to each other, looks like a cat, Slow because
its not a cat,Yous guys made a funny!!! :D Your very helpful also. I wanna
thank you for that.

When you originally posted there was no picture.

epeek 02-07-2005 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
When you originally posted there was no picture.

Sorry if I jumped to conclusions. Did post the pic,for some reason I had to
repost it.

Sean H 02-07-2005 10:04 PM

what is it? i don't know vee's very well.....

JCPERF 02-07-2005 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by epeek
Sorry if I jumped to conclusions. Did post the pic,for some reason I had to
repost it.

No prob :D

epeek 02-07-2005 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H

35 Fountain

Sean H 02-07-2005 10:08 PM

so what is that, about a 32 footer then? :D

epeek 02-07-2005 10:13 PM

so what is that, about a 32 footer then? :D

I knew that was coming. Judgeing from your previous posts, you dont like Fountains
much do you ?

wantsa311 02-07-2005 10:32 PM

If this is the Waters Edge marina on Lake St Clair it's right next to where my boat is stored. If you're really thinking about buying it I could take a look at and maybe save you a trip. When I was looking for a 311 a fellow OSO member scouted one for me (happened to be in Lake George, NY). He called me on his cell phone while he was at the boat and described it in detail. Obviously if it sounds good you'll inspect it yourself but if it's junk you won't waste your time driving here.

masher44 02-07-2005 10:41 PM

Peek, I think.... think that boat was at Grand Prix Marine in Cincy for a loooong time... or it was at least brokered by them... it used to have a large 35 on the side if it is the same boat.
It said it was sold on their site and didnt hear what happened to it. It had BIG power if I remember correctly.... like 8 or 900s. Not sure if this helps but I did see one very similar to it there.

epeek 02-07-2005 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by wantsa311
If this is the Waters Edge marina on Lake St Clair it's right next to where my boat is stored. If you're really thinking about buying it I could take a look at and maybe save you a trip. When I was looking for a 311 a fellow OSO member scouted one for me (happened to be in Lake George, NY). He called me on his cell phone while he was at the boat and described it in detail. Obviously if it sounds good you'll inspect it yourself but if it's junk you won't waste your time driving here.

Thanks,I really appreciate the gesture. I hoping someone on OSO knows
the boat and some details. I'll give it a few days,then contact them.

Thanks again, Rick

masher44 02-07-2005 10:43 PM

And yes I LOVE my Beak Boat and hate Sean and JCPerv :evilb:

JCPERF 02-07-2005 10:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by masher44
And yes I LOVE my Beak Boat and hate Sean and JCPerv :evilb:

Heres to your beak boat.

epeek 02-07-2005 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Peek, I think.... think that boat was at Grand Prix Marine in Cincy for a loooong time... or it was at least brokered by them... it used to have a large 35 on the side if it is the same boat.
It said it was sold on their site and didnt hear what happened to it. It had BIG power if I remember correctly.... like 8 or 900s. Not sure if this helps but I did see one very similar to it there.

Yea, I thought I saw it somewhere a while ago. Big power, thats a little scary.

epeek 02-07-2005 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Too Old
The only thing that matters is if YOU like Fountains. It would be boring as hell if we all had identical boats.

Looks nice to me, :D

Sorry I can't really help you with your question though.

Thanks Fred, as always, well put.

epeek 02-08-2005 06:05 AM

Ttt

Ran-Dom 32 02-08-2005 08:44 AM

I've looked @ this boat before I purchased my '99 - it's very clean - (not the same boat as mention above with big power) I believe this boat is always been from MI ('97 w/HP500s). It's a sharp looking boat. real nice. -I had a bunch of pics of it, I'll see if I can dig them up.

epeek 02-08-2005 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
I've looked @ this boat before I purchased my '99 - it's very clean - (not the same boat as mention above with big power) I believe this boat is always been from MI ('97 w/HP500s). It's a sharp looking boat. real nice. -I had a bunch of pics of it, I'll see if I can dig them up.

Thanks,that would be great

GLH 02-08-2005 11:06 AM

Rick... Shopping???

masher44 02-08-2005 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32

Sorry Peek.... as Fund would say.... once again I dont know what I am talking about :D :D

epeek 02-08-2005 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Rick... Shopping???

Maybe.........Just maybe :)

otis311 02-08-2005 04:17 PM

That was me that went for you and looked at the 311. Rick is my best friend and if he is serious about the boat I would appreciate it if you could return the favor and take a look at it for him. Small world ,aint it ??

Bob

epeek 02-12-2005 10:30 AM

Ttt

R Addiction 02-12-2005 11:12 AM

That because your not used to seeing them from this angle.....Epeek can you post a picture of the transom for Sean, He may recognize it then!! :eek: :D

Just kiddin'....It's cold here and I'm stuck inside and bored out of my mind!! ;)

wantsa311 02-17-2005 09:12 PM

I stopped by Waters Edge office last weekend but I didn't see this boat anywhere. The building in the background isn't their place so they must be just brokering the boat for somebody. If you get some info about where it's really at I'll take a look.

epeek 02-17-2005 10:33 PM

I stopped by Waters Edge office last weekend but I didn't see this boat anywhere. The building in the background isn't their place so they must be just brokering the boat for somebody. If you get some info about where it's really at I'll take a look.

Thanks, I'll be on vacation next week, but I'll stay
in touch when I get some info.