Key Designs? are they in business? >

Key Designs? are they in business?

Notices

Key Designs? are they in business?

Old 02-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Key Designs? are they in business?

Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I have e-mailed them, left voice mail, and even private messaged them here on OSO. No Response!!!!!! Anyone got the scoop?
Old 02-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Registered

Default Re: Key Designs? are they in business?

They just posted to another thread yesterday, so they must still be around.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Registered

They are doing shirts for me. I know the owner says he has been very busy. I'll post are shirts when we finalize the design.
Dan
Old 02-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Registered

Hello Chuck! YEEESSSSSS we are still in business. I just looked through our email and didn't find anything from you ... (if you go by chuck). Please try again to email us at [email protected] or call at (305) 292-7667. We promise to respond. Just make sure you say your indicate your post name when you email or call is Chuck on OSO. You may have been received in the SPAM GUARD part of our email. We apologize for not getting back to you. We hope to get in contact with you ... don't give up yet!
Originally Posted by Chuck
Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I have e-mailed them, left voice mail, and even private messaged them here on OSO. No Response!!!!!! Anyone got the scoop?
Old 02-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Registered

We are finally an OSO Platinum member! So it may be easier to correspond with everyone. Still keep in mind to email us private messages at [email protected] or visit the website at keydesignskwfl.com.

Steve - Thanks for all your help and we hope you are doing well! Coming back down to the Keys at all?
Old 02-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chuck
What da ya want mon, they be livin in Key West mon, isnt dat a little like livin on Jamica time mon Holly tell your brother to get his arse out of bed earler he has tee shirts to make These boaters are a demanding bunch.

You know I was thinking you should get a paying membership so you can post pictures of all the cool stuff you guys have been working on. And on a side note, Holly post a pic of yourself this way they guys could see what a hottie you are.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow you took my advice before I even gave it, you type faster than me. Now you can see all the girls kissing girls pictures in the OSO Chill out thread. Welcome aboard to the world of the seeing
Old 02-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Registered

Default Yeah Man we're in the KEYS

Thanks for the compliment! Great minds think alike... you must have been reading mine. Here are some recent custom shirts that you requested seeing. We couldn't post them before because they were presents.
Attached Thumbnails Key Designs? are they in business?-kd-boat-ticker1.jpg   Key Designs? are they in business?-kd-boat-ticker2.jpg  
Old 02-03-2005, 03:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by KeyDesigns
Hello Chuck! YEEESSSSSS we are still in business. I just looked through our email and didn't find anything from you ... (if you go by chuck). Please try again to email us at [email protected] or call at (305) 292-7667. We promise to respond. Just make sure you say your indicate your post name when you email or call is Chuck on OSO. You may have been received in the SPAM GUARD part of our email. We apologize for not getting back to you. We hope to get in contact with you ... don't give up yet!
the e-mail was from [email protected]. let me know if you find it. I still have it in my sent e-mail section, but I don't see an option to resend it. I can retype it if you don't find it. Thanks
Old 02-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Registered

Hey Candyman, are you designing the COPS shirt or are you doing one for yourself? I would like to have a COPS shirt by March 12.

Mark

Quick Reply: Key Designs? are they in business?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.