Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96194-chief-powerboats-beginning-new-tribe.html)

boatme 02-15-2005 09:15 PM

Re: Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe

Fred will do

sgrady 02-19-2005 09:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bobby with his latest

Little Tommy 02-20-2005 02:40 PM

Thanks to all of you at Chief for taking the time to show us the new boat. It was a real pleasure seeing all of you again and you should all be congratulated on the workmanship and detail put forth into this boat. It has to be seen up-close to really appreciate all the fine details, the paint job is terrific.
We are looking forward to seeing it run this spring.
Thanks again----Tommy and Kathy

boatme 02-22-2005 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
a view from the shop

candyman35 02-24-2005 12:24 AM

Marc,
I hate to tell you this but I have struck out on the Love Hearts! They are still made but none of my competition is stocking them here in Chicago. I'll keep trying!!!!

Sorry to side track your thread. Back to the boat pics! :drink:
Dan

WetKitty42 02-28-2005 11:16 PM

I saw the boat last week

Needed surgury to remove the grin from my face

Great Job guys.

Fred

R Addiction 03-01-2005 07:55 AM

I had a similar problem.........so I had to go find a sailboat to look at so the swelling would go down!! :eek: :D

thunderdan 03-01-2005 09:35 PM

great looking boat....

PhantomChaos 06-10-2010 10:24 AM

Hmmmmmm

boatme 06-10-2010 10:40 AM

Nort, Not sure why you drug this thread up after all this time but i am man enough to admit i was WRONG about this boat company

At the time it was a great idea with what seemed to be great people

Little did I know or any of those involved know that the principles (Scott and Daryal Grady) would be such liers and con men

Some day I will write the Chief Powerboat Chronicles LOL

Soon after the boat left Michigan from being painted and having the trailer built the boat headed back to Florida and the wheels started to fall off the operation

All of a sudden Gradys had alot of deposit money from our customers but were not releasing any of it to complete the build on the boat
One thing led to another and the struggle to get this boat compleated began. Promices and lies by the Grady's ruined this boat and the company and put a bad taste in the mouth of the owner of the 42' as well as started some struggle over the 37' Eventualy Pat finished the 37' as an Active Thunder and divorced himself from Chief as well as I did

Tis the readers digest version