Notices

Tmp Motors

Old 02-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Tmp Motors

Originally Posted by porkchop racing
can you post picks of your machine shop and dyno room ??
that seems to be a real big question here. maybe that can shed some light on your extreme capabilities. thanks.

j givono
since you little whiners want a pissin contest why don't you show precisions balance equipment or crank machine what about a cylinder boring machine or align bore?? tmp doesn't
advertise being a machine shop. I would rather have my engine parts machined by a professional machine shop that
does nothing else than by a shop that only machines what they need to build a motor. a good engine builder double checks machine work before assembling the first part anyway. like it's been said many times before, nobody has a problem with precision marine, but there little cheerleaders & fan club need to get a life. ya'll sound like a bunch of little douche bags. Eric it seems like the more you cheer lead precision the fewer motors they have to work on, maybe you better stop before they go out of business. mark was doing fine running his business before you came to rescue him.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Registered

Hey Porkchop I thought you just came here looking for information. (judging from your previous post) Then you go after TMP and start pointing out small differences in stories. And now your back going after them again. If you have a problem with them Get Some Stones and lay out what your problem is. No I dont work for TMP nor have I bought anything from them, but your nitpic BS in annoying
Old 02-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

can you post picks of your machine shop and dyno room ?? that seems to be a real big question here.
It is??
Old 02-10-2005, 10:35 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can you post picks of your machine shop and dyno room ??
that seems to be a real big question here. maybe that can shed some light on your extreme capabilities. thanks.

j givono

i don't think they ever said they had a dyno or machine shop... and it only seems to be an issue for you and eric and it's getting kinda old.... if you don't want TMP motors, don't buy them, if you want precision motors, go buy them...
Old 02-10-2005, 10:36 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

by the way, those blue 650's look sweet....
Old 02-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Registered

Merlin Big M Block
• Callies 4340 Forged Crankshaft
• Oliver billet connecting rods
• Je Forged pistons
• Clevite bearings
• Total Seal Rings
• Crane Hydraulic roller camshaft
• Crane valve train hardware
• Extreme duty Hydraulic roller lifters
• Custom 12 qt offshore oil pan
• High volume oil pump w/ custom pick up
• CNC full ported Aluminum Heads
• Manley Severe duty Intake valves
• Manley Inconel exhaust valves
• Manley push rods
• ATI internally balance harmonic balancer and flywheel
• True roller bearing roller rockers
• Thermostatically controlled oil cooler system
• One wire alternator and bracket
• Billet underdrive pulley
• Custom powdercoated valve covers
• Billet crossover system
• Billet flame arrestor
• Custom EFI system
• MSD Pro billet marine distributor with box
• Custom painted to customers specifications
• Engine comes with limited 1yr warranty

The above includes exhaust and full accessories, including thermostatic oil temperature control system and preluber.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Registered
VIP Member

WITH A NAME LIKE PORKCHOP RACING, I'D SAY HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANYTHING FROM TMP ANYWAY. AND WITH ONLY 17 POST HE NEEDS TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN FOR A WHILE BEFORE COMMENTS LIKE THAT. REMEMBER PORKCHOP THIS SITE IS FOR THE FUN OF BOATING.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
i don't think they ever said they had a dyno or machine shop... and it only seems to be an issue for you and eric and it's getting kinda old.... if you don't want TMP motors, don't buy them, if you want precision motors, go buy them...
I have to agree, all this has made me do is look at TMP in a better light and when it comes time for my 500 efi's to be upgraded I will look there first. I'm sure the guys at Precision and TMP have a working relationship and I'm sure Precision does good work. IMHO I think the guys at Precision need to place a call to one or two individuals on this site and let them know that they need to stop the bashing. Steve, once again kudos for handling yourself in a professional manner.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:51 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I have to agree, all this has made me do is look at TMP in a better light and when it comes time for my 500 efi's to be upgraded I will look there first. I'm sure the guys at Precision and TMP have a working relationship and I'm sure Precision does good work. IMHO I think the guys at Precision need to place a call to one or two individuals on this site and let them know that they need to stop the bashing. Steve, once again kudos for handling yourself in a professional manner.

i agree, steve could of taken this into the gutter quickly, but he choses the high road.... i will be stopping by his booth to check out those 650's....
Old 02-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Registered

Those new 650's look sweeeet!! Are they still priced the same as the older versions on the site?

Quick Reply: Tmp Motors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.