Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Value of Top Gun? Where's LS? >

Value of Top Gun? Where's LS?

Notices

Value of Top Gun? Where's LS?

Old 02-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Value of Top Gun? Where's LS?

Let's get it on!

In this corner, Oso sleuth Packinair

In this corner, the reigning Oso Cig expert, LSJR

Gentelmen, protect yourselves at all times. Let's have a clean fight.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:13 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

not so funny when it is someone raggin on your boat now is it??

[QUOTE=SLEEPER]Here is your ad JR:
1991 CIGARETTE Top Gun, 38' Platinum Series. Carbon Fiber Layup (Light & Fast). 525 SC with baby blowers. TRS drives. 439 total hours on hull, new engines & headers. Full cabin with all Cigarette options. Swim Platform. A/C. White dash with white gauges. Gray snap-in carpet. All original, kept high and dry always. Must see to appreciate. Extra pictures available.

JR. you are the one that just came out and started bashing the Maxx boat for no apparent reason, nobody asked for your opinion you just started running off at the mouth. Now you are trying to back peddle and say it is a nice boat just not as clean as we would of thought it would have been for a 2000, well that is just BS you made it out to be a dog. If you want to talk about boats why don't we talk about yours? It seems as though you are always posting pictures of you and the rest of your family out on your boat, but for some reason the hours never change on your advertisement. I guess you just like the ring to 439 huh? Just like you like those white powdercoated mufflers, surprised you didn't try and say those are good for a few mph. Well you're right about kept high and dry, I seem to remember that boat being stored on a lift behind a condo complex in Delray probably about ten years ago. I think you should take Bob's advice and take another look at your dads boat, after all if you truly knew jack sh$% about cigarettes you would know that early 90's carbon fiber top-guns had structural issues. In fact most of them had to go back to the factory to get the floors cut out so the sides of the boat could be reinforced. If this hasn't been done to your dads boat it more than likely needs to be. You had mentioned before in a previous thread that you could literally take your thumb and push against the side of your dads boat and see it move back and forth. Here is the thread: http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ight=maxx+boat
Oh yeah I forgot though Craig told his customer he couldn't think of anything negative to say about it so that means it okay because Craig said so, I mean Craig wouldn't just say that to make a buck no way no how. Yeah right! I would like to say that just because you call and extract information out of those that are in the know and the fact that you have a digital camera by no means makes you an expert/authority on cigarettes or any powerboats for that matter. BTW, in almost every picture you post of yourself you are wearing that same yellow T-shirt. Do you have uniforms at the school you go to? If not and things are truly that tight around the homestead and every penny is going for that new top-gun just say the word and we will start a T-shirt fund for you. I am sure with all the advertisers on OSO we could get you some new T-shirts. Oh well what the hell do I know though I don't even own an Apache!
Oh and another thing, you say the reason why your boat hasn't sold is due to the TRS drives. Huh that is just one reason how about TRS Drives, cable steering, carbon model, and the paint. However I really am partial to the Chicken scratch cigarette top gun on the fairing sides. That's real nice. How do you like a little dose of your own medicine JR?[/QUOTE]
Old 02-12-2005, 01:16 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Originally Posted by lucky strike
LMAO!!!!!!! . I don't know who you are but you ovbiously have a personal problem with me. Why don't you stop hiding behind a computer.

LS JR.

just to head you off at the pass on this one.
Scott Farmer
3215 lambertville, MI 48144
419-509-1882
Old 02-12-2005, 01:18 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

and I for 1 think know it all fill of chit punks like you are the reason powerboat calls us nitwits cause they read the verbal vomit that you spew
Old 02-12-2005, 01:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
In this corner, the reigning Oso Cig expert, LSJR
Oh brother....
Old 02-12-2005, 01:40 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Originally Posted by lucky strike
I'll tell you the reason it hasn't sold: TRS DRIVES! If someone is seriously interested in it and is willing to make an offer were open.

That is your opinion if you think it is nice. Damaged the boat's rep? OSO is a small place compared to everyone in the world that is a high-performance boater. All those F2 boats have a rep. They have all had damage.

Bobby
PLEASE enlighten us on the damage that know for a fact that this boat has sustained
Old 02-12-2005, 01:44 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SLEEPER
No, probably just the typical story of a sixteen year old kid running off at the mouth about sh@# he doesn't have a clue about and then calling his buddy Tim G really quick and telling him to delete the thread because he saw that he looked like an idiot. Sat by and watched as the whole thing went down. The most peculiar thing about it is I could of swore several months ago when I was a mere lurker he was always talking about how he wanted/liked that boat? If I have screen names confused I apologize. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. If I am not wrong, JR better stick to car sales because you can't get away with that type of stuff in the powerboating world it is just way too small of a world. I know for one I wouldn't buy a boat from him or a car for that matter. Also it would be wise of his father to make him get his own screen name as I often find myself confused as to which one it is SR or JR? Oh well what the hell do I know though I don't even own an Apache?
NICE
Old 02-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why are you on this kid again. what did he do now??
Old 02-12-2005, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

All I said was that out of all the dates you posted we went boating, 9 of them were on Sundays. Are we not aloud to go out in the ocean, run somewhere for lunch and run back? You forget that 50% of that time the engines are off. You want to keep bringing it up about the MAXX? Fine. I don't care.

Tres Martin raced MAXX and in the last before the owner quit he said the deck sustained deck damage. Go ask him @$$hole.

I don't have to update my add everything ****ing time we go out so shut the **** up "FARM BOY". What's the abrivation for mountain? Point to your head and say it. @$$hole.

Why are you on here so much? Get a job.

LS JR.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:13 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Oh ya, what's the name of this thread? Value of Top Gun? Where's LS? Ovbiously he wanted my opinion becuase I have a little more knowledge on the subject than you or else he would have said, "Value of Top Gun Where's PackinAir" So take your whining elsewhere. No one has ever had a problem with me in 1.5 years on this board other than you and Sleeper and we all know where sleeper is .

Ovbiously you have a personal problem with me becuase this chit keeps going on and on...........

LS JR.

Quick Reply: Value of Top Gun? Where's LS?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.