Like Tree0Likes

What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Reply
Old 02-12-2005, 12:32 PM
  #31
Registered
 
Titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mill Neck, NY
My Boats: 33 Stratos, Sweet 16 Donzi
Posts: 2,275
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

I would be interested in that also.
Titan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:59 PM
  #32
Registered
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boats: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

hey titian, who's rigging it? i have a 30' 04 superboat i'm whipple charging in the shop rite now, also a 27 activator, a hustler as well. i've rigged a few of all of these boat's, if i can help you out , give me a call. also if your here on L.I stop on in. check it out. john was at my shop on Tuesday.and kirk was by last week. actually any of you guy's are welcome. probably the only hi-perf boat facility that can make there own parts on a cnc.
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 07:04 AM
  #33
Registered
 
LIOPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND-NY
Posts: 1,335
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstaaa
hey titian, who's rigging it? i have a 30' 04 superboat i'm whipple charging in the shop rite now, also a 27 activator, a hustler as well. i've rigged a few of all of these boat's, if i can help you out , give me a call. also if your here on L.I stop on in. check it out. john was at my shop on Tuesday.and kirk was by last week. actually any of you guy's are welcome. probably the only hi-perf boat facility that can make there own parts on a cnc.

HMMM.....gotta keep that in mind about your cnc talents.....can you rig just about any Hi Perf boat ?twins and triples as well?
LIOPA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 07:18 AM
  #34
Registered
 
Titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mill Neck, NY
My Boats: 33 Stratos, Sweet 16 Donzi
Posts: 2,275
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Monstaaa

I do know all about your shop considering one of my offices is down the street from you at the corner of County Line Rd and Old Sunrise Hwy in Amityville. I spoke to you about a year ago when I was considering building a 39 Kryptonite with Sick Nordic. You definatly do some nice work Bo. Also you did a motor swap for a friend of mine that has a 29 Fountain in BAyville that JC did the motor for.

Progression rigs all of there boats in house. So for know I really do not have anything for you. But I definatly will keep you in mind...
Titan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:29 AM
  #35
Charter Member #71
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Long Island,N.Y.
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstaaa
hey titian, who's rigging it? i have a 30' 04 superboat i'm whipple charging in the shop rite now, also a 27 activator, a hustler as well. i've rigged a few of all of these boat's, if i can help you out , give me a call. also if your here on L.I stop on in. check it out. john was at my shop on Tuesday.and kirk was by last week. actually any of you guy's are welcome. probably the only hi-perf boat facility that can make there own parts on a cnc.
Where are you located ??
WesSmith is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:40 AM
  #36
Registered
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boats: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOPA
HMMM.....gotta keep that in mind about your cnc talents.....can you rig just about any Hi Perf boat ?twins and triples as well?
my cnc talent's are indeed limited, how ever as i try to be the best at what i do, my in house engineer takes up any slack i may have. and as a matter of fact we just finished a 38 fountain, twins, also have a new 42 sitdown fountain coming for completion. and as far as triples in about a month or so a gent out of state is coming in with a trip apache, so YEAHH BABY, we gotcha covered(lol). but seriously yes we can handle single,twin or trip. in board or out board.
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:42 AM
  #37
Registered
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boats: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesSmith
Where are you located ??
massapequa, off county line road.between old sunrise and sunrise, just north of the train tresel.
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:46 AM
  #38
Registered
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boats: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan
Monstaaa

I do know all about your shop considering one of my offices is down the street from you at the corner of County Line Rd and Old Sunrise Hwy in Amityville. I spoke to you about a year ago when I was considering building a 39 Kryptonite with Sick Nordic. You definatly do some nice work Bo. Also you did a motor swap for a friend of mine that has a 29 Fountain in BAyville that JC did the motor for.

Progression rigs all of there boats in house. So for know I really do not have anything for you. But I definatly will keep you in mind...
wow, ok , cool, how've you guy's been? and thank you for the compliment!!!. i do try as hard as i can to make my client's happy. and yeah no prob , any thing i can do let me know, just now i know who people are, the screen names make it a lil challenging .and the 29 was keith's we also did the wiring and a new dash layout.he seemed happy
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:48 AM
  #39
Registered
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boats: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan
FASTERDAMITT

I am not saying that Superboat is bad at all. I have a friend who has one of the first Y2K's that was built and it runs in the low 90's with outboards. So obviosly they do run. The way you started the thread it sounded like you did not even look at the other builders. But I do see you have your opinion on all of them. Good Luck with your purchase and thanks for spending money on this little Island.
is this 30 o/b offshore alan's?
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:49 AM
  #40
Registered
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boats: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTERDAMITT
I'm haveing a Superboat built and just wondering who else builds boats in that area? Also, whats popular?
come check out the 30 super in house
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
THEJOKER
General Boating Discussion
14
07-08-2008 03:54 PM
Von Bongo
General Boating Discussion
16
09-11-2004 11:59 AM
BK
General Boating Discussion
0
03-11-2004 11:12 AM
Hauling Trash
General Boating Discussion
7
06-11-2002 09:06 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.