Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y. >

What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Notices

What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Old 02-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

I would be interested in that also.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey titian, who's rigging it? i have a 30' 04 superboat i'm whipple charging in the shop rite now, also a 27 activator, a hustler as well. i've rigged a few of all of these boat's, if i can help you out , give me a call. also if your here on L.I stop on in. check it out. john was at my shop on Tuesday.and kirk was by last week. actually any of you guy's are welcome. probably the only hi-perf boat facility that can make there own parts on a cnc.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by monstaaa
hey titian, who's rigging it? i have a 30' 04 superboat i'm whipple charging in the shop rite now, also a 27 activator, a hustler as well. i've rigged a few of all of these boat's, if i can help you out , give me a call. also if your here on L.I stop on in. check it out. john was at my shop on Tuesday.and kirk was by last week. actually any of you guy's are welcome. probably the only hi-perf boat facility that can make there own parts on a cnc.

HMMM.....gotta keep that in mind about your cnc talents.....can you rig just about any Hi Perf boat ?twins and triples as well?
Old 02-13-2005, 06:18 AM
Registered

Monstaaa

I do know all about your shop considering one of my offices is down the street from you at the corner of County Line Rd and Old Sunrise Hwy in Amityville. I spoke to you about a year ago when I was considering building a 39 Kryptonite with Sick Nordic. You definatly do some nice work Bo. Also you did a motor swap for a friend of mine that has a 29 Fountain in BAyville that JC did the motor for.

Progression rigs all of there boats in house. So for know I really do not have anything for you. But I definatly will keep you in mind...
Old 02-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Originally Posted by monstaaa
Where are you located ??
Old 02-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LIOPA
HMMM.....gotta keep that in mind about your cnc talents.....can you rig just about any Hi Perf boat ?twins and triples as well?
my cnc talent's are indeed limited, how ever as i try to be the best at what i do, my in house engineer takes up any slack i may have. and as a matter of fact we just finished a 38 fountain, twins, also have a new 42 sitdown fountain coming for completion. and as far as triples in about a month or so a gent out of state is coming in with a trip apache, so YEAHH BABY, we gotcha covered(lol). but seriously yes we can handle single,twin or trip. in board or out board.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WesSmith
Where are you located ??
massapequa, off county line road.between old sunrise and sunrise, just north of the train tresel.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Titan
Monstaaa

I do know all about your shop considering one of my offices is down the street from you at the corner of County Line Rd and Old Sunrise Hwy in Amityville. I spoke to you about a year ago when I was considering building a 39 Kryptonite with Sick Nordic. You definatly do some nice work Bo. Also you did a motor swap for a friend of mine that has a 29 Fountain in BAyville that JC did the motor for.

Progression rigs all of there boats in house. So for know I really do not have anything for you. But I definatly will keep you in mind...
wow, ok , cool, how've you guy's been? and thank you for the compliment!!!. i do try as hard as i can to make my client's happy. and yeah no prob , any thing i can do let me know, just now i know who people are, the screen names make it a lil challenging .and the 29 was keith's we also did the wiring and a new dash layout.he seemed happy
Old 02-13-2005, 07:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Titan
FASTERDAMITT

I am not saying that Superboat is bad at all. I have a friend who has one of the first Y2K's that was built and it runs in the low 90's with outboards. So obviosly they do run. The way you started the thread it sounded like you did not even look at the other builders. But I do see you have your opinion on all of them. Good Luck with your purchase and thanks for spending money on this little Island.
is this 30 o/b offshore alan's?
Old 02-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FASTERDAMITT
I'm haveing a Superboat built and just wondering who else builds boats in that area? Also, whats popular?
come check out the 30 super in house

Quick Reply: What Boat Mfg's Are In Or Near N.y.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.