A word about Lip-Ship Marine..... >

A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Notices

A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Old 02-15-2005, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Thumbs down Re: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Originally Posted by SLEEPER
You're exactly right and he will also try to extract obscene amounts of money from you in the process. You know what though if you are foolish enough to actually think that your "Lip-ship Edition" Cigarette is that much different from a "Non Lip-ship Edition" than you deserve it.

What an idiot. Why don't you do a little research before making yourself look like an azz....again. People often wonder why some of the best guys in the biz avoid posting on this (or any other boating forum) website. Sleeper is the perfect example of why.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Re: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Originally Posted by SLEEPER
You're exactly right and he will also try to extract obscene amounts of money from you in the process. You know what though if you are foolish enough to actually think that your "Lip-ship Edition" Cigarette is that much different from a "Non Lip-ship Edition" than you deserve it.
Sleeper, It is unfortunate that you know very little concerning Cigarettes..Lip-Ship boats sell faster and command more money.Why do you think they make the cover of almost every magazine article about Cigs?Philly has the best painter,the best engine builder,best riggers when it comes to Cigarettes.He also frequents the factory while your boat is being built to assure that all the major and minor details are addressed.Also,if you Knew what you were talking about,you would know that the factory copies alot of what Philly has been doing to his boats.....Also, for example,aTopgun with 525,s usually does 86-87mph.My friends Lip-Ship Topgun with same power does 90mph.Ask Neil if you dont beleive me.There is absolutely a difference,you should look into it before you mouth off.

Last edited by pm203; 02-15-2005 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brutal dude! appropriate but brutal

Tank...good luck on the new toy, don't let somebody piss over your shoulder and tell ya' it's raining
Old 02-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oh wait....it's a BOAT and a performance (Break Out Another Ten thousand) BOAT...that pissin' sound is actually the money rollin out of your wallet

again....good luck and congratulations!
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking Re: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Originally Posted by thisistank
Just a comment about the 'not making a cent on the sale' comment. I was born at night but not last night. Theres alot more history to the boat I'm looking at than I explained. Some of the history includes Craig Barrie who is also one of the rarities in the business and is a stand up guy. Craig has helped me with finding and purchasing this boat and has also gone the extra mile for me even though he's not even making the sale! I could put up another thread just on how cool of a guy Craig is. Another rare person in this industry.

I had inside info on the #'s before Phil got the boat. Now I'm not saying he's not going to make money on the back end of the deal (the boat he's selling that he took the trade on) because I know he is, that's how he makes a living and there isn't anything wrong with that. But when I say he's not making a dime on me, he's not. I know what he paid and what I'm getting it for. He's actually loosing money on me due to him buying a trailer for me!! Say what you will, the guy is a stud in my book and has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with. If I could ever repay the kidness and ease that he showed to me, my friend and my family I would bend over backwards to do so in a flat second.

Oh, and thanks to everyone on the well wishes. I have my fingers crossed that the deal will go smoothly (financing )
I always liked Craig. He has cool hair.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
Sleeper, It is unfortunate that you know very little concerning Cigarettes..Lip-Ship boats sell faster and command more money.Why do you think they make the cover of almost every magazine article about Cigs?Philly has the best painter,the best engine builder,best riggers when it comes to Cigarettes.He also frequents the factory while your boat is being built to assure that all the major and minor details are addressed.Also,if you Knew what you were talking about,you would know that the factory copies alot of what Philly has been doing to his boats.....Also, for example,aTopgun with 525,s usually does 86-87mph.My friends Lip-Ship Topgun with same power does 90mph.Ask Neil if you dont beleive me.There is absolutely a difference,you should look into it before you mouth off.
Sleeper,

I forgot,you probably do not know who Neil is.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Registered

Philly has the best painter,the best engine builder,best riggers when it comes to Cigarettes.
I think this is debatable! I would put Dave Hunters work up against anyone’s graphics/paint and there is a guy name Tres Martin that knows a few things about Cigarettes rigging and set-up..
Old 02-15-2005, 02:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
I always liked Craig.
Thanks Ed!!
Old 02-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Registered

.He also frequents the factory while your boat is being built to assure that all the major and minor details are addressed..
Any dealer that has Cigarette building boats for them should!
Old 02-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Registered

I worked my a off on that boat for you Mr. THIS IS TANK and you said you were going to buy me some drinks dude next time here or there. Plus you didn't hepl me set up the Dragon booth instead you went to South beach. I want to be you. You will get the financing. cb

Quick Reply: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.