Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How great a forum is OSO?????? >

How great a forum is OSO??????

Notices

How great a forum is OSO??????

Old 02-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: How great a forum is OSO??????

OK Foul, what is a rice riding boy like you doin on a DOO owners site anyway? Do I sence a case of snow bound sled envy here or what.

Next comment, I have a 600ho and an 800ho and I will bet you dollars for donuts that the little 600 doesn't give much away to an 800 until you are over 90 in a drag race.
Now, as for your yamahahahahaha being a dog out of the corners, what do you expext, its a yamadog Seriously, it sounds like your secondary is binding up. The springs mentioned DO NOT close the clutches on the belt. The primary spring holds the clutch open against the force of the weights. The secondary spring holds the clutch open against the force of the belt being pulled down into it by the primary. Pull your secondary off and have it serviced, that will probably fix your problem. Well, one of them anyway. It will still be a yamahog