Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Stereo/Communication System (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97300-stereo-communication-system.html)

Tantrum 02-27-2005 09:17 AM

Stereo/Communication System

Im looking for some information on a Stereo and Communication System for the AMT. Would like a descent stereo but doesnt have to be extreme, 4-6 speakers, the emphasis would be on the communicators. Who should I speak to about setting this up so both systems are fully integrated?
Boat currently has niether so Im starting with a clean canvas.

dpolgar 02-27-2005 09:33 AM

Re: Stereo/Communication System

Hey I was just in Islamorada with you guys I think. Shoot me a PM and I think that we can take care you you guys no problem. or give us a call at 877 599 wake and hit the sales extension.

Damian

R Addiction 02-27-2005 11:21 AM

Chris, I have a sticker for ya....saves you alot of $$ that you can put in the tank instead!! It says:

Get in......Sit Down.....Shut up .....and most of all.....HANG ON!!! :evilb:

Tantrum 02-27-2005 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Chris, I have a sticker for ya....saves you alot of $$ that you can put in the tank instead!! It says:
Get in......Sit Down.....Shut up .....and most of all.....HANG ON!!! :evilb:

I love that sticker...Ill put it right next to my A$$, Grass or Cash...nobody rides for free! decal :drink:

Communicators MUST have a mute button :p

GLH 02-27-2005 11:53 AM

Yahhh Who wants to hear them scream anyway

R Addiction 02-27-2005 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Yahhh Who wants to hear them scream anyway

Screamin' like a girl!!! :D

LubeJobs42 03-01-2005 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by dpolgar
Hey I was just in Islamorada with you guys I think. Shoot me a PM and I think that we can take care you you guys no problem. or give us a call at 877 599 wake and hit the sales extension.

Damian

Hi Damian, Did yu put anything together for me?

thunderdan 03-01-2005 09:22 PM

Chris,

Do you remember the system I had in my AT, it was integrated into a SOny stereo, the communications part was from Tiger and it worked flawless. When you have the headsets plugged in the musci would play in the headsets if you wanted, once you talked it turned the volume way down so you could talk. The poker run we ran to seaside hights with your buddy in the formula, my daughter was signing the whole way...

The next boat will have a similar system...

Havasu Cig 03-01-2005 09:42 PM

I am putting a Tiger system in our new boat. I have heard nothing but good things about their stuff.

LubeJobs42 03-01-2005 09:51 PM

I was going to order a tiger system tomorrow. Do they offer any OSO discounts? Can I ask what your system cost? Thank you