Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics

Notices

Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics

Old 03-02-2005, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics

Hey Cowisl,
Nice to meet you at Gilberts. Nice pics also. Ft. Meyrs Poker run?
Dennis's TG is back in action again and I'm glad it was minor. I thought it was much worse.

Mark Smith
Old 03-02-2005, 10:29 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaneil
... Besides, I would need you to teach me to drive.
That'll be quite the contract...
Old 03-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Pics there Chris. To bad your dad didnt give in to peir pressure and stay with the boat for the run home. Out of 66 boats, I do believe that we were the only ones that ran the outside all the way back to Miami and continued up to Shooters. The last 25 miles got REAL interesting. It went from 2-3' to 6-8' seas in a hurry. The only other boat we saw outside was the fastboats.com 36 Nortech from Ft Lauderdale that ran from Haulover to Everglades . They were just shaking there heads when we told them we ran the whole way back from Islamorada. Ive got to say that was probably the best ride Ive ever expierinced

Good to see you and your crew again

Bob
Old 03-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Bob,

Are you going to do anymore poker runs in Florida this spring?
Old 03-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Registered

Re: Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics

Originally Posted by otis311
Nice Pics there Chris. To bad your dad didnt give in to peir pressure and stay with the boat for the run home. Out of 66 boats, I do believe that we were the only ones that ran the outside all the way back to Miami and continued up to Shooters. The last 25 miles got REAL interesting. It went from 2-3' to 6-8' seas in a hurry. The only other boat we saw outside was the fastboats.com 36 Nortech from Ft Lauderdale that ran from Haulover to Everglades . They were just shaking there heads when we told them we ran the whole way back from Islamorada. Ive got to say that was probably the best ride Ive ever expierinced

Good to see you and your crew again

Bob
It was pretty rough out there especially when we got out at Haulover, but it was a good experience. We were running between 45 and 55. This was a good speed to stay on top of those 6 footers. We got a little wet, but we had fun. I was trottleling and my wife was driving.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:51 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by xclusive
It was pretty rough out there especially when we got out at Haulover, but it was a good experience. We were running between 45 and 55. This was a good speed to stay on top of those 6 footers. We got a little wet, but we had fun. I was trottleling and my wife was driving.
At least a Canoock took a 36 cat out in the sh!t!!!
Old 03-04-2005, 09:16 AM
Registered

We kept it 65 all the way back until we Hit Miami, then had to back it down to 55. Once he got closer to haulover 45-50 was what it took to keep the boat in the water and together. 2 hours total from the gas dock at Islamorada to the little beach/Tiki bar across from the cruise ships in Port Everglades. Not bad at all. As as matter of fact, you guys were the ones we saw coming back in from the ocean heading towards the inside as we were leaving Holiday Isle right ??
Old 03-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Registered

Xclusive, Id say those were 6'-8' waves easy with some 10' waves thrown in to make our eyes bug out as we approached them. Your right, It was a great expierience, and made me have much more respect for the sea, as conditions changed within minutes several times thru out the ride
Old 03-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Registered

These are few pics from Miami Run
Attached Thumbnails Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics-pict0062.jpg   Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics-pict0067.jpg   Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics-pict0070.jpg  

Old 03-05-2005, 12:08 PM
Registered

more
Attached Thumbnails Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics-pict0071.jpg   Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics-pict0074.jpg   Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics-pict0078.jpg  

Quick Reply: Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.