Notices

raylars 496 engine kits ?

Old 03-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default raylars 496 engine kits ?

has anyone tried them yet ? and what king of results to report ?
Old 03-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: raylars 496 engine kits ?

I would like to see them offer an exchange program where you send then your long block and they send you back one with their kit installed and all you have to do is bolt back on the accessories.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Registered

I too am interested to hear who has tried their kit.. Ray seems very knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions,, but a real world marine application experience would be helpful.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Registered

well my heads were ready to be shipped a few different times untill i told RALAR that somthing bothered me witch was why would you sell them to me first before all these other engine shops we all have waited since miami 04 he got defencive talked and in a circle. I WAS BORN AT NIGHT BUT NOT LAST NIGHT
Old 03-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Registered

I have my heads seating here. I waiting on the machine shop to finish the shot block and my intake to show up. I can give you results but its not intended for a boat. The only reason I'm hear for the 496 info.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up Re: raylars 496 engine kits ?

Robert:

Lets get real here! The reason these other engine shops did not get our Raylar heads before our paying customers was a two fold reason. First our customers who have now received our heads have PAID for Them! All of the shops you have mentioned wanted our heads for free so they could suppossedly test them! This may be an honest statement by some, however we know some just wanted to get their hands on them so they could try and possibly copy or make them look bad so they could sell their wares instead. I am pretty dam sure our heads don't need any more testing, because we have been testing them for over a year and we now know they are just right! The people in the industry such as Tom at Flagship who have been a real friend and mentor have their heads no charge! and they will be shortly receiving the rest of the kit to run his evaluations. I am not going to be shipping out $2800 sets of heads free when I have customers all over the globe that are dying to get them especially when they have paid for them. Robert we have shipped you all the new parts for your motors as quickly as you ordered them and your two sets of heads you ordered are ready to ship now, we just had to refit them with Inconel exhaust valves for your Whipples. I hope you still want them. Call me asap and I will ship them right out SO YOU DON"T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT TIME OF THE DAY YOU WERE BORN IN! As for testing, our kits are no bull! they just work becuause they are awesome parts with great engineering , excellent materials and manufacture. We don't need anybody else in the industry to confirm by test our kits and parts work, let the results speak for themselves.Their is an independant before and after test that was just completed by a major magazine which will be out in their May issue which will lay all skeptics to rest. Raylar 's BCK103 kit installs on a stock 496HO and makes an honest 525HP- NO BULL! We have never and will never make any claims we can't back up with results. Let's stop spreading bull around on this wonderful website and just stick to the facts!
Old 03-03-2005, 04:10 AM
Registered

I am definatly looking foward to this article on the 496.....what mag will it be in?

Last edited by Here's Johnny; 03-03-2005 at 06:45 AM.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:38 AM
Registered

Talking Re: raylars 496 engine kits ?

Originally Posted by Raylar
Robert:

Let's stop spreading bull around on this wonderful website and just stick to the facts!
Well, said,....good luck though!
Old 03-03-2005, 07:15 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

I'm sure has been asked, but I don't remember the answer. Is this kit for the 496 mag and 496 mag HO? I assume yes, and would it produce the same power starting with either motor?
Old 03-03-2005, 07:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

yes, the only difference is on the 496 mag you need to upgrade to a 496 ho computer if i understand correctly.

Quick Reply: raylars 496 engine kits ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.