Notices

Info on this 28 Apache

Old 03-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts
Default Re: Info on this 28 Apache

Your brother, Pat Bentley, lied about the hours, said it had 400. When I got there, it had 1200, which was right on the hour meters, he's a liar. Significant stress cracks in the forward bow. Said entire interior was new, when only the gunwale panels were replaced with a mis-matched material. All of the chrome interior lights were rusted to the point where the chrome was flaking off on the carpet. I could go on but you get the point. The worst is that I drove 7 hours to turn around and walk away 10 minutes later. I stand behind my statements, a lot of people know who I am on the board, I'm not hiding my name. Don't waste you time unless you're not very picky.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by MARK BENTLEY
This cracks me up. I normally don't get involved in these politics. If anyone wants to see this boat, call me. Saber, not sure who you are, but if you have a problem with me or this boat, call me. I have been in this business for over 20 years. I'm not going to wreck my reputation on a 35k boat. It has some use, but it's not trashed. There are 1990 boats out there that are in better condition and many that are in worse shape. If someone really wants to buy the boat. Just come and look at it, make a reasonable offer and you can own it. No nonsense and no bs. My number is (920) 743-7842
This was twice as long this afternoon!
So how much for the boat? Post some pictures of it. You are in my price range for a project.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bentley Powerboats has serviced my boats for the past 11 years and will for many years to come! Mark and Pat have always been straightforward, honest and a wealth of knowledge even when I bought my last boat and it wasn't even bought from his dealership. As for the 28 Apache I saw it last year in Marks shop and it looked pretty sharp for a boat its age. Besides if you like a 28 Apache its not like there are a whole pile of them around!!!
Old 03-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Registered

Just looked at Saber28's comments and i just realized you looked at this boat 6 years ago!! You don't suppose in that amount of time the current owner might have fixed some of the issues. Like the tri-axle Eagle trailer under it! Saber needs to relax!!!!
Old 03-05-2005, 01:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MARK BENTLEY
This cracks me up. I normally don't get involved in these politics. If anyone wants to see this boat, call me. Saber, not sure who you are, but if you have a problem with me or this boat, call me. I have been in this business for over 20 years. I'm not going to wreck my reputation on a 35k boat. It has some use, but it's not trashed. There are 1990 boats out there that are in better condition and many that are in worse shape. If someone really wants to buy the boat. Just come and look at it, make a reasonable offer and you can own it. No nonsense and no bs. My number is (920) 743-7842
Mark Bentley
I PM'ed you re: this boat. Please PM me with an e-mail address and contact info
Old 03-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Registered

Anyone know the wieght of this boat on a trailer?
Old 03-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Way2Slow
Anyone know the wieght of this boat on a trailer?
7000-8000 lbs

Chris Sunkin , add for the Apache in question.

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/8/77449468.htm

Old 03-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Registered

Thanks Steve!
Old 03-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Saber's comment are important, Brandon wanted to know about the boat. His first hand knowledge of looking at the boat be it 6 years ago are very important. I have seen his personal boat and he diffently knows what nice is, if a boat was trashed at one time I would want to know. Steve
Old 03-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Registered

I just think a better response would have been " I do not know what the boat looks like now but I looked at it 6 years ago and it needed some work and I past on it." The point I am trying to make is that by the looks of this thread no one knows the CURRENT condition of the boat.

Quick Reply: Info on this 28 Apache

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.