Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey TooOld You worried Yet? The New Mills (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97643-hey-tooold-you-worried-yet-new-mills.html)

Formula Outlaw 03-05-2005 08:20 PM

Re: Hey TooOld You worried Yet? The New Mills

And now a word from our sponsor..............................:D

Ron P 03-05-2005 10:17 PM

Trick Marine - Where you can have it your way!

Now back to our program.....

fountain1fan 03-05-2005 10:29 PM

pantera 28 amen ! sorry jon i put my money on fred he looks close . :drink: :drink: :drink:

jtmiller02 03-06-2005 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Trick Marine - Where you can have it your way!

Now back to our program.....

i want a number six drive with curly fries and a dr pepper So. Car. style :evilb:

mama tryed 03-06-2005 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Top thanks for posting that picture I had forgotten what it looks like in the water..... Still a good looking boat even after all these years :D:D

Jon, I called my Bookie this morning and as of today you are a 16 to 1 underdog,, The over and under is 11months and 18 days!! :D :D

Formula Outlaw 03-06-2005 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Jon, I called my Bookie this morning and as of today you are a 16 to 1 underdog,, The over and under is 11months and 18 days!! :D :D

LMAO...:D :D

And a commercial on tv, in the background was just playing that country song "Achey Breaky Heart" and it seemed quite appropriate....:D :D

And now some scenes from next week's program..:drink:

Audiofn 03-06-2005 07:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Too Old
I'll burn 50 gallons before I leave the dock. :D

PLEASE you have been showing those pictures for months now. I have sources that are in your area and took some pictures of your engine bay so.....

Audiofn 03-06-2005 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by mama tryed

Damn dude back the bus up one more time will ya :mad: :mad:

Audiofn 03-06-2005 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
LMAO...:D :D

And a commercial on tv, in the background was just playing that country song "Achey Breaky Heart" and it seemed quite appropriate....:D :D

And now some scenes from next week's program..:drink:

What the hell you laughing at? You took over a year to put a new water seperator on!!!! I am actually building a new boat so I figure with your time sceduall I have another 40-50 years to go before I have to worry. Hell your runs and you still don't use it :D:D

Audiofn 03-06-2005 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Too Old
This is more the way I picture it home theater boy..... :eek: :D

:D:D