World Speed Record Holder To Attend SCOPE Kickoff Party >

World Speed Record Holder To Attend SCOPE Kickoff Party

Notices

World Speed Record Holder To Attend SCOPE Kickoff Party

Old 03-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default World Speed Record Holder To Attend SCOPE Kickoff Party

World Speed Record Holder To Attend Southern California Performance Boating Celebration

Russ Wicks to visit the grand opening of SC Performance Marine for the SCOPE Kickoff Party

Huntington Beach, CA - March 12, 2005 – Russ Wicks will join other industry leaders in performance boating at the SCOPE (Southern California Offshore Powerboat Elite) Kickoff Party held at the new SC Performance Marine facility.

The SCOPE Kickoff Party will feature performance boats, hot rods, Harleys, and even a live band. Principals from Sterling Engines, Hering Propellers, Skater, and Outerlimits Powerboats will also be attending the event.

“As part of Dick Simon’s Indy Car operation, I got to know Russ and have followed his career from land racing into water speed records,” stated Tim Horgan, SC Performance Marine Sales Manager. “We are please that Wicks will be joining us to celebrate at our grand opening and the SCOPE Kickoff Party."

"As a big fan of offshore boat racing I look forward to spending the afternoon with others passionate about going fast on water,” said Russ Wicks. “It will be great to see Scot Conrad again, and visit his new state-of-the-art SC Performance Marine company in Huntington Beach.”

About Russ Wicks:
Seattle’s Russ Wicks is one of few people to have traveled over 220 MPH on both land and water. With already one world speed record under his belt, he is now focused on returning the outright World Water Speed Record to the United States. Wicks will be starring in a new television series, titled “American Speed King”, which will follow him as he prepares to break several world records as well as participate in other major racing events. For more on Russ Wicks visit www.russwicks.com

About SC Performance Marine:
SC Performance Marine constantly offers new products and technology for your total satisfaction. With a large number of pre-owned listed boats, SC Performance Marine is a leader in performance boat brokerage. SC Performance Marine constantly offers new products and technology for your total satisfaction. For more on SC Performance Marine visit www.scperf.com

About SCOPE:
The Southern California Offshore Powerboat Elite (S.C.O.P.E.) club is the premier offshore performance boating club in the Southern California area. With membership over 200 strong this year, the club is filled with fun-loving performance boaters that enjoy the event filled calendar, plus the safe and organized atmosphere that SCOPE is known for, including events for the whole family. SCOPE can be found on the Internet at www.scopeinfo.com
Old 03-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Registered

Default Re: World Speed Record Holder To Attend SCOPE Kickoff Party

SCOPE Kickoff Party 2005!!!

Once again, it is time for the huge annual SCOPE Kickoff Party! This year’s kickoff is being held at the new performance place in Southern California, SC Performance Marine! We’re very happy that Scot Conrad’s new performance marine company has offered his location to host the annual SCOPE Kick-Off this year. It’s always a great event to start the year, and it’s FREE!

Come start the 2005 boating season by meeting new people, catching up with old friends, or bring a boating friend to the party and introduce them to the fun-loving performance boating club called SCOPE. There is a great lunch with soft drinks, and a no-host bar too!

Remember, you can join and pay your membership on the spot, grab your bag of membership goodies (T-shirt, stickers, membership gift and other items), grab a drink, hang out and listen to a live band! There’s something fun for the whole family. Bring your Harley, bring your Hot Rod, sports car or fancy tow vehicle to show off. It’s all about the toys!!

Come meet some industry leaders in
performance boating!!!

¨ Mike Fiore - Outerlimits Powerboats
¨ Mike Danniballe - Sterling Engines
¨ Peter Hledin - Skater
¨ Jim Hering - Hering Propellers

===================

Event Specifics

Event Date: Saturday, March 12th
Time: Starts at 11:00AM, ends at 3:00PM
Reason: Lunch, join SCOPE, see boats, pickup membership items, see the other hot rods or Harleys, and meet new friends!
Cost: Nothing - No host bar
Event Contact: Lu Lyall: [email protected] - Cell Phone: 1-949-500-5469
Web Link: www.SCperf.com
Old 03-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Registered

Can't wait

To save myself the embarasement, I will be leaving the baton (poodle award) at home since nobody has really done anything lately to deserve it, I will leave it at home so I don't get it presented to me again
Old 03-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

I think we need to be a special ceremony to rename the baton.

For no special reason, I think it should be named ...

"The Bada Bing Poodle Baton"

Old 03-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cigarette1
I think we need to be a special ceremony to rename the baton.

For no special reason, I think it should be named ...

"The Bada Bing Poodle Baton"

GARY; YOU SUCK

Alright, I see how it is, so the next time you need someone to come and put your Cigarette decals on because you had to do some graphic repair??? Uh huh

Just don't forget; last year you led a pack of Cigarette's to Catalina and ended up in San Pedro