Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nothing about Apaches in this thread. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97753-nothing-about-apaches-thread.html)

C_Spray 03-06-2005 09:33 PM

Nothing about Apaches in this thread.

Refreshing, isn't it?

Steve_H 03-06-2005 09:36 PM

Re: Nothing about Apaches in this thread.

1 Attachment(s)
yaa , lets talk about batboats instead.
this one went up for sale recently.
i noticed you have a pic of it on your website.
looks beautiful from the pics.

JCPERF 03-06-2005 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray
Refreshing, isn't it?

Yeah we are under Apache invasion on here lately.I was just counting all the Apache threads.Getting played out.

packinair 03-06-2005 09:39 PM

that's cause one of cashbrains nutlickers is being a tool putting them all on top

OldSchool 03-06-2005 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by packinair
that's cause one of cashbrains nutlickers is being a tool putting them all on top

He has more than one?? I thought that Tommy was his main squeeze. :D :evilb: :D :evilb:

You beat to that one Pack!!

R Addiction 03-06-2005 09:53 PM

Nutlickers!!! LMAO :D :D

Yea Chuck lets talk about my ride on the bat boat.......Can I drive? :D

CAP071 03-07-2005 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction

Only if you dress up in a green n yellow Robin spandex outfit :D

OldSchool 03-07-2005 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction

Trust me ...during my ride on Chuck's BatBoat, there were a few times that I wished that I was driving!!! :eek: :D :D :drink:

C_Spray 03-07-2005 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by craig223
Trust me ...during my ride on Chuck's BatBoat, there were a few times that I wished that I was driving!!! :eek: :D :D :drink:

Was that because of jealousy or my ineptitude?......

Steve, That batboat was out of Louisiana, I believe. Pretty sure it was bought as a bare hull and rigged by the owner with a Merc 500EFI/Bravo. Seems to me that it wound up with a ProCharger and won it's class at the LOTO shootout in 2003 by several miles per hour. Looked to be pretty neatly done.

R - Of course you can drive. In that thing, it simply involves holding the steering wheel straight and not doing anything too dumb. I will (of course) be operating the throttle.... Wearing green/yellow spandex, while very becoming on you, will automatically relegate you to "passenger" status - watch the reruns.

SOX 03-07-2005 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray
R - Of course you can drive. In that thing, it simply involves holding the steering wheel straight and not doing anything too dumb. I will (of course) be operating the throttle.... .

C'mon Chuck remember when we swapped boats for the day? At least you can let him throttle it too. :rolleyes: