Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   kudos to tommy at chief engines (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97781-kudos-tommy-chief-engines.html)

ratman 03-07-2005 10:14 AM

kudos to tommy at chief engines

just bought 2 577ci used motors crab to pan from tommy @ cheif. i bought 2 sets of dart heads from him over four months ago and my engine builder wanted me to run differt heads on my blower motors. i told tommy i wouldn't be needing the dart heads and he gave me full credit for what i paid for the heads months prior, what a stad up guy. he hooked me up big time on the 577's i tore them down as soon as i got home and they are in sweet condition. rings and bearins a new valve springs and i should be wet soon. i need some single stage raw water pumps, crossovers, alternators so if anyone can help a brother out it would be kewl. thx again tommy and kate @ chief engines

Nykamp 03-07-2005 12:18 PM

Re: kudos to tommy at chief engines

They are awsome, alot of my freinds and customer's run their motors and love them. I am going to stop there and say hello this week.Steve

MIAMIBOYZ 03-07-2005 12:56 PM

One word for Tommy, Tom , Kate and Linda...........

Honesty

Albert

MESABALANCING 03-07-2005 01:06 PM

No Surprise Tommy And Family Are The Greatest People Anyone Would Want To Work With And Thats From Everyone Here At Mesa Balancing

44MTI 03-07-2005 01:17 PM

Never heard any thing but good stuff about tommy. Thats says alot in this business.
PS: I have two single stage pumps that have less than 20 hrs on them. They have been sitting for a couple of yrs so they would need rebuilt but they are like new except I had the mounting bracket powdercoated Merc blue. you can PM me if interested or call at 918-230-9330. Michael Craig.
congrats on t he new motors.

Becca 03-07-2005 01:57 PM

DEFINITELY good people!!! Kudos indeed

LPBoater 03-07-2005 06:51 PM

Fits with everything else I've heard about Tommy - I'd love to get a set of his motors in my boat - anybody have any money they are looking to give away

dammmagnum 03-08-2005 06:42 PM

A few years back, i ordered some T-shirts from Linda and she told me to wait until the new ones were ready.. she forgot to send them to me right away,, so when she remembered,(a week or so later), she set me two and and only charged me for one at a discount price..
Great people to work, with even for t-shirts... my next engines are going to be Chiefs.

Edward R. Cozzi 03-08-2005 07:45 PM

Not only is Tommy one of the best engine builders around, just talk to him sometime... he is so FUNNY!!

Nauti Kitty 03-08-2005 11:19 PM

All true :drink: NK