Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   hello-new to oso (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97816-hello-new-oso.html)

pwrquest380 03-07-2005 06:53 PM

hello-new to oso

hello,

I am a new member to oso. Everything looks really cool.
I heard on the other sites that this board has a lot of negetivity and people who bash others.

What are the generally feelings here? I would like to know before i pay for a membership. LOL

I would appreciate any info...

I am glad to give this trial a shot, I boat out of st clair michigan, actually port huron most of the time, any other members from that area?

I hope this is a great place to spend the of season, I am new to this whole internet boat sites....seems real neat!

GLH 03-07-2005 07:01 PM

Re: hello-new to oso

Can't beat it...
Welcome to the fun.
What's "negetivity"? :D:D:D

Sean H 03-07-2005 07:01 PM

whatever you read just remeber these key things and you will be okay...

1. Apache was the best boat ever made. Period.

2. Fountain is the speed king. No point anybody else trying, they should just give up and worship the jogging suit king.

3. Sailboats suck.

4. No politcs allowed, unless yours agrees with whoever is moderating that day.

5. No religion. (see 4 for reason)

6. Everybody's boat manufacturer makes their boats the best, everybody else just splashes their design. (and when they want a hull made right they take it to skater)

7. Cigs and Fords are the best, just ask Mr. Wonderful.

8. Do not buy a watch off this site.

9. Do not buy a boat from National Marine. Sorry, I didn't post this one sooner for some of you.

10. Winter will be over soon and we will all be lying how fast are boats are and not discussing the above nine, but they still apply.

Welcome and have fun....- :D :evilb: :D

packinair 03-07-2005 07:04 PM

you will like it here, there are a bunch of us MI/OH erie guys here

The Menace 03-07-2005 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
whatever you read just remeber these key things and you will be okay...

2. Fountain is the speed king. No point anybody else trying, they should just give up and worship the jogging suit king.

3. Sailboats suck.

4. No politcs allowed, unless yours agrees with whoever is moderating that day.

5. No religion. (see 4 for reason)

6. Everybody's boat manufacturer makes their boats the best, everybody else just splashes their design. (and when they want a hull made right they take it to skater)

7. Cigs and Fords are the best, just ask Mr. Wonderful.

8. Do not buy a watch off this site.

9. Do not buy a boat from National Marine. Sorry, I didn't post this one sooner for some of you.

10. Winter will be over soon and we will all be lying how fast are boats are and not discussing the above nine, but they still apply.

Welcome and have fun....- :D :evilb: :D

Well Sean, glad to see that this board has actually educated somebody.

Welcome to the board pwrquest380.

What is negetivity? :chimp:

Steve_H 03-07-2005 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by expresscat39
Well Sean, glad to see that this board has actually educated somebody.
:

especially this part: :evilb: :D

Sean H 03-07-2005 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H
especially this part: :evilb: :D

but i didn't say it was the fastest.... i will try to slow down long enough so you can see my spectre logo this summer.. :D :evilb: :D

IceAngel 03-07-2005 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by pwrquest380
hello,

I am a new member to oso. Everything looks really cool.
I heard on the other sites that this board has a lot of negetivity and people who bash others.

WELCOME!!! Gotta love the new members! Let me ask you a question....What is negative about fast boats, hot women, and some even hotter men????? I see no negativity in our little world ;)

Hope you stay for a while ;)

Terra

twin screws 03-07-2005 07:18 PM

Sean H, Which Spectre do you have? A buddy of mine just ordered the new 32. Great boats.

Sean H 03-07-2005 07:19 PM

i have a 30 w/ 500's...