Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone have any pics of this tiger.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97831-anyone-have-any-pics-tiger.html)

mkramer 03-09-2005 07:46 PM

Re: Anyone have any pics of this tiger..

Yo Stecz.............I shouldn't even ask.....................WHAT"S UP WITH THOSE PICS?????????????????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

thisistank 03-09-2005 07:58 PM

Stecz, did you sell your cafe?? Piece it out?? What ever came of all that?

stecz20 03-09-2005 09:17 PM

no i still have my cafe. not getting rid of it. i only reason i had interest i that tiger is cause i love it. it has everything im looking for. it will have to be another day... if im going deep into the pockets, thats rig id do it for.. dave

offshoredrillin 03-09-2005 09:20 PM

I told stecz he could ride with me on some of the poker runs if its too rough for his cafe'....we're good people:D...he's gay though.

stecz20 03-09-2005 09:26 PM

the reason you want me to hang with you is so you and craig can touch me in dirty places. i dont blame you freaks, i am a sexy bit-h.. stecz

mkramer 03-09-2005 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I told stecz he could ride with me on some of the poker runs if its too rough for his cafe'....we're good people:D...he's gay though.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

offshoredrillin 03-09-2005 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
the reason you want me to hang with you is so you and craig can touch me in dirty places. i dont blame you freaks, i am a sexy bit-h.. stecz

ya know, im just laughing so phuckin hard at that comment it's hard to type...lmao

stecz20 03-09-2005 09:36 PM

i cant tell you how much im looking forward to the sausage parties your going to have on your tiger. is craig going to be the oil boy. you can have your scat party down below, and have craig do what he does up near the blowers.. ill be hanging with the kramer boys, i mean scott. hes got a sweet rig, if he could only get rid of his brother.. stecz

mkramer 03-09-2005 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i cant tell you how much im looking forward to the sausage parties your going to have on your tiger. is craig going to be the oil boy. you can have your scat party down below, and have craig do what he does up near the blowers.. ill be hanging with the kramer boys, i mean scott. hes got a sweet rig, if he could only get rid of his brother.. stecz

I knew it :eek:

stecz20 03-09-2005 09:43 PM

seems like you knew a lot in the last few posts...