Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mercury #6 Trim Pumps (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97933-mercury-6-trim-pumps.html)

getreal 03-09-2005 03:01 PM

Mercury #6 Trim Pumps

3 Attachment(s)
I pride myself in designing products and testing before going into production. In doing the trim tanks for Bravo Drives to fix the plastic tank problem and supporting the motor, I never looked into the pumps for the # 6 Drives and Outboard’s. The pump housings are the same and with a simple “O” ring change my billet tank will work. This week I will test to see if there is a pressure difference between the two. One good thing is that you don’t have to fill them thru the dip stick hole. Check them out in the classifieds.

www.getrealperformance.com

glassdave 03-09-2005 05:51 PM

Re: Mercury #6 Trim Pumps

just checked out your website. nice stuff ! i like the double and triple tanks, great idea. is that an exclusive of yours?

getreal 03-09-2005 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave
just checked out your website. nice stuff ! i like the double and triple tanks, great idea. is that an exclusive of yours?

Exclusive? Until everyone copies them like my other products.

LubeJobs42 03-09-2005 07:21 PM

If they work send 2 to Extreme for me in polished!!!

getreal 03-09-2005 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42

I'll call Larry in the morning and make sure you don't need anything else LOL,they will ship tomorrow.

thanks...

getreal 03-10-2005 10:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42

I know you have my angle brackets for your battery boxes. I thought you mighe like to see what I made last week. The angle bracket is now part of the box. Here a pic. with and w/o a step top.

Jassman 03-10-2005 12:42 PM

Those battery boxes look awesome. :cool: Why dont you get with someone like Fred from Trick marine, and work on a deal of mass producing those. Nothing like having a few more pieces of jewerly or bling on your boat. Jeff

Rik 03-10-2005 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman
Those battery boxes look awesome. :cool: Why dont you get with someone like Fred from Trick marine, and work on a deal of mass producing those. Nothing like having a few more pieces of jewerly or bling on your boat. Jeff

I think Roy distributes through CP and others.

getreal 03-11-2005 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman

I do produce them in quantity. Call Fred, he has has them in stock (or can have them in a day).