Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West 2005 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98825-key-west-2005-a.html)

waterheater 03-22-2005 06:12 PM

Re: Key West 2005

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
I started lookin at hotels, thought maybe I better get my reservations in too. This one sounded interesting ... for somebody .. :eek: Just what is "alternate clothing" anyway?

ATLANTIC SHORES RESORT
24 Hour Front Desk
Free Parking
Handicapped Accessible Rooms
Non-smoking Rooms
Outdoor Pool
Heated Pool
Safe Deposit Box
Tour Desk/Concierge
Pets Allowed
Air Conditioned Rooms
Satellite Television
Bar/Lounge on site
Restaurant on site
Other Features: Catering to the Gay Traveler, Alternate Clothing Options.

I was told by my travel agent about that place and chose to get rid of that agent.

bouyhunter 03-22-2005 06:26 PM

Just want to ask you to check out my "planning KW thread".
I didn't want to post it here - I imagine it would get buried.

Can you help a guy out??

Looking forward to KW - just trying to figure out the logistics of getting there and time frames.

Tabasco Cat 03-22-2005 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Thats when we'll be there. That will be long enough with Mr Alcohol following you everywhere you go. :drink: :eek:

I have a feeling a few AM libations on the flight down will be in order. :drink:

KeyDesigns 03-22-2005 09:39 PM

Hope to see everyone again. A good place to be is the Pier House, Oceanfront hotel or the Hilton suites ... or see if anyone is rented out condo's in truman annex water front area. Those probably have the best views. Good luck! Miss Holly

Sean H 03-22-2005 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Just want to ask you to check out my "planning KW thread".
I didn't want to post it here - I imagine it would get buried.

Can you help a guy out??

Looking forward to KW - just trying to figure out the logistics of getting there and time frames.

get there as early as early as possible and stay as long as possible..... that about sums it up... and don't lose your scooter.... :D

R Addiction 03-23-2005 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Just booked mine from mon.-mon.at the hilton oceanfront. will need the extra days to rest up, just in case the Lake Murray Gang shows up.Heard they know a little about how to party.lol :drink:

doc, We'll find out first hand on April 30th!! :D

bajabob38 03-23-2005 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
I started lookin at hotels, thought maybe I better get my reservations in too. This one sounded interesting ... for somebody .. :eek: Just what is "alternate clothing" anyway?

ATLANTIC SHORES RESORT
24 Hour Front Desk
Free Parking
Handicapped Accessible Rooms
Non-smoking Rooms
Outdoor Pool
Heated Pool
Safe Deposit Box
Tour Desk/Concierge
Pets Allowed
Air Conditioned Rooms
Satellite Television
Bar/Lounge on site
Restaurant on site
Other Features: Catering to the Gay Traveler, Alternate Clothing Options.

The place is a dump

Racegirl3 03-23-2005 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by bajabob38
The place is a dump

:eek: :eek: You havent stayed there have you? If you have, you may not want to admit it :D

Theres a lot of B&Bs close to Duval street. Anybody stay at any of those? Just wondering if they are nice or not.

LEOPAJM 03-23-2005 09:43 AM

Booked at the Ocean Key last week !!!

You almost don't have to leave the pool bar there .... except to go to Sloppy's , and Rick's, and Hogs Breath, and Capt. Tony's, and ...... :drink:

Sunrise Girl 03-23-2005 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
doc, We'll find out first hand on April 30th!! :D

Yes you will! :drink:

Doc,
Ken & I have one of the oceanfront suites for Wed thru Sun. Plan on celebrating my birthday down there this year so we'll definitely be partying! :evilb: :drink:

Cat