Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Flight is schedualed for Richmond, Virginia (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98965-flight-schedualed-richmond-virginia.html)

drypipetiger 03-23-2005 02:47 PM

Flight is schedualed for Richmond, Virginia

Flying into Richmond Tues. April 6, for survey and sea trial on Wed. Any of you Virginianns going to be around?

Reckless32 03-23-2005 02:49 PM

Re: Flight is schedualed for Richmond, Virginia

Where are you staying? I might be up for business that day/night...

drypipetiger 03-23-2005 03:06 PM

Have no Hotel plans yet. Might just wing it....

t500hps 03-23-2005 03:19 PM

Tuesday is the 5th :p I might have to take the day off huh? Hotels won't be a problem, just depends on when your flights are and if you need to be close to the airport.
Boat should be 20-30 min. from the airport tops. I'm not sure which location it's at right now. The water is 15 minutes from either location. You won't have any rough water to run it in though. When we get closer check in with me...I'll PM you my number if you need anything.
Russ C.

drypipetiger 03-23-2005 04:22 PM

flying in at 1:36pm on Tues... the rig is in Petersburg in a storage building...

drypipetiger 03-23-2005 05:58 PM

Looks like Waterheater might join me so lets get together and have a couple.....

excursion 03-23-2005 06:10 PM

I will always be around for a boat ride this time of year.
What boat are you looking at? I know pretty much everyone in this area. Do you know the owners name?
If the boat is in Pertersburg your are probably going to put in at Small Boat Harbour. Really close.
Give me a ring, could meet you.

James
804-539-3114

drypipetiger 03-23-2005 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by excursion
I will always be around for a boat ride this time of year.
What boat are you looking at? I know pretty much everyone in this area. Do you know the owners name?
If the boat is in Pertersburg your are probably going to put in at Small Boat Harbour. Really close.
Give me a ring, could meet you.

James
804-539-3114

Are you familiar with Wayne McGee?

waterheater 03-23-2005 06:15 PM

Will know more tomorrow. Should be fun if all works out.
:drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

excursion 03-23-2005 06:19 PM

Yes, I just saw the pics on the other thread, and regonized the boat. Very nice guy, cant get any better. The boat shows new, and very well maintained. Sonny Leonard motors in that thing are bullet proof.
Let me know, I WANT TO GO!!!!! :D

James