Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
This just isn't right--How pissed would you be? >

This just isn't right--How pissed would you be?

Notices

This just isn't right--How pissed would you be?

Old 04-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bro!! I know how you feel!! I lost 50K cash. The name of the dealer is or was Hawaiian Power Boats. Lawyers told me count my losses since boat builders fall under different guidelines. It was so bad I even tried DMV Fraud!!! I feel like you in almost giving up the boating scene. I lost too much money to these marine industry S.O.B.'s... Good luck with everything!!
Old 04-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Registered

Default 2 year old thread

Originally Posted by lightspeed
Wait Till You Have Motor Trouble ,He Will Give You Some B/S Story It Was Your Fault,Overheated,Bad Gas, ETC,ETC, And Make You Pay The Tab,,Then Its Time To Get The BAT OUT
It looks like Semper's original problems were at least 2 years ago. I'm guessing if there were any motor troubles they were fixed or we would have heard about it....
Old 04-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man, sorry to hear about your troubles with this jackass...go make sure your motors are in his shop and...... deduct 2 months of storage for being a jackass

Goood luck
Old 04-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Registered

Parking your boat under a tree in front of his house and not doing the work he was supposed to is all on him. HOWEVER, he showed you who he is, and if you leave it there one more day, its on you.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A certain West Coast builder sold me a cat with a 600 SC Merc that was used and full of junk parts. They rebuilt a blown motor and sold to me as new - 1999. I sold the boat to a guy and he stopped payment on a certified check after he ran the serial numbers. He has since disappeared and I lost my ass. I also had a local engine builder on Lake Lanier that took 1500 bucks up front to build me a motor , stole my heads , put a cracked oil cooler on the engine and never finished the motor. I got it back in a zillion pieces. The next guy built me a good motor but used the cracked oil cooler and milk shaked my a s s up. I almost had a heart attack. Use reputable people off this board , period! Oh I have more stories.