Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
This just isn't right--How pissed would you be? >

This just isn't right--How pissed would you be?

Notices

This just isn't right--How pissed would you be?

Old 03-27-2005, 07:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: This just isn't right--How pissed would you be?

That's like when My buddy seen the body guy cruisin my 1969 GTO around like it was his after he finished painting it
Old 03-28-2005, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can be on a flight this afternoon to fix the problem for you!! I almost thewup when I saw the pic G. My buddy put mine under a tree and I feaked out. The stains came out not after my hours of compound and wax but after a nice easy rain shower.....Still no excuse!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 09:31 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CAP071
That's like when My buddy seen the body guy cruisin my 1969 GTO around like it was his after he finished painting it
He was blow drying the paint CAP!! And it was a 69 Lemans sedan!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MiamiVice
I would move that boat ASAP, and have another shop finish the job. Then I would take big azz dumps all over that guys front porch.
The soft scrub & bleech white trick works good, just dont leave it on there too long as it does bleach out the hull. Sucks shops dont take care of peoples boats. I would get it outta there ASAP. Trees kill the gelcoat on the boats.

After I got the boat back I would send him a present like this. ( Warning: kinda graphic/adult nature, but funny & deserving to some ) http://www.littlemidgets.com/detail....2&content=2104

Last edited by Gofastboater45; 03-28-2005 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Originally Posted by R Addiction
He was blow drying the paint CAP!! And it was a 69 Lemans sedan!!!

They say there are more goats on the road now than they manufactured........................
Old 04-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Registered

You have my feelings but you have a right to say who it is. people are always reluctant to say anything about another for fear of being sued but we can all say what happens as long as it is true. Please do us all a favor and tell us what shop and to all other posts.....if it happened be truthful and we can help each other . Sorry to hear of your troubles take care.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ingveys
You have my feelings but you have a right to say who it is. people are always reluctant to say anything about another for fear of being sued but we can all say what happens as long as it is true. Please do us all a favor and tell us what shop and to all other posts.....if it happened be truthful and we can help each other . Sorry to hear of your troubles take care.
It was Greg Shoemaker from G.S. Marine in Corona, California....the guy writes articles for Hotboat Magagzine!!! You'd think he would be smarter than this B.S.

I did have the boat detailed and clean and it ran well. I would never, ever use him again for anything
Old 04-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
It was Greg Shoemaker from G.S. Marine in Corona, California....the guy writes articles for Hotboat Magagzine!!! You'd think he would be smarter than this B.S.

I did have the boat detailed and clean and it ran well. I would never, ever use him again for anything
How bout GOODT?
Old 04-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 366 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi

In fact, I'm surprised...Writing for a boat mag, you'd thinks he 'd know about customer satisfaction... But by reading the tread, he did give you the boat back in '' perfect shape'', right?
Old 04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wait Till You Have Motor Trouble ,He Will Give You Some B/S Story It Was Your Fault,Overheated,Bad Gas, ETC,ETC, And Make You Pay The Tab,,Then Its Time To Get The BAT OUT

Quick Reply: This just isn't right--How pissed would you be?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.