Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Welcome Mrs. Candman (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99372-welcome-mrs-candman.html)

Ms PatriYacht 03-29-2005 10:18 AM

Welcome Mrs. Candyman

Welcome to the board Mrs. Candyman.

Vicki is the lovely wife of Candyman Dan, you can usually find her out their Fountain around the Chicago area. She loves to boat so she is not a chick that you will find left behind on the dock :D

Glad to have you on board and look forward to seeing you at the Chicago Offshore season opener party :drink:

candyman35 03-29-2005 10:28 AM

Re: Welcome Mrs. Candman

Welcome Honey!!!! :drink: It took you how many years to post under your own Log in! :eek: :evilb: :D

Dan

Donzi38ZX 03-29-2005 10:32 AM

I'm still waiting for DonziGirl to post.

Welcome Vicki.

Queenie 03-29-2005 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by candyman35
Welcome Honey!!!! :drink: It took you how many years to post under your own Log in! :eek: :evilb: :D

Dan

My husband said he was going to get me my own OSO membership for my birthday last week so he could have his back! He's lucky he got me what I asked for instead LOL!

Someday.......

Barb

Ms PatriYacht 03-29-2005 10:58 AM

Dan

Dan do you have two computers at your home, I hope so :D
Good thing Mr P and I have jobs where we can check the board during the day or we would be in constant struggle over control of the mouse :D

Mrs. Candyman 03-29-2005 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Welcome to the board Mrs. Candyman.

Vicki is the lovely wife of Candyman Dan, you can usually find her out their Fountain around the Chicago area. She loves to boat so she is not a chick that you will find left behind on the dock :D

Glad to have you on board and look forward to seeing you at the Chicago Offshore season opener party :drink:

Donna,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I guess Dan tired of me posting under his log in. I'm happy to be here under my own name now.

At the moment we only have one computer hooked up. That'll be changing really quick (all we have to do is hook the other one up).

Again, very happy to be on board and looking forward to seeing you at the Chicago Offshore season opener on April 16th :drink:

Mrs. Candyman 03-29-2005 11:11 AM

Dan

About 5 years, I think. Thank you for my membership....now about the uncensored section, why can't I see that again :eek:

:drink: :drink:

Mrs. Candyman 03-29-2005 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZX
I'm still waiting for DonziGirl to post.

Welcome Vicki.

Thank you!

Someday DonziGirl will post :drink:

Mrs. Candyman 03-29-2005 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by rastinger
My husband said he was going to get me my own OSO membership for my birthday last week so he could have his back! He's lucky he got me what I asked for instead LOL!

Someday.......

Barb

OOOO, that's too funny. At least he knows what a lady wants for her Birthday! Happy Belated Birthday! :drink:

Vicki

Sunrise Girl 03-29-2005 11:15 AM

Welcome to OSO, Mrs. Candyman! :drink:

~Cat