Notices

whipple out of business??

Old 11-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default whipple out of business??

I have called several times the last two weeks and cannot get dustin or anyone else to call me back for tech support. The girl answering the phone says they are still in business but I get the feeling she is the only one there.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts
Default Re: whipple out of business??

I talked with Dustin a few weeks ago. I left a message with my number and he called me back a few hours later. Real nice guy and he gave me alot of good advice!

Craig
Old 11-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
I have called several times the last two weeks and cannot get dustin or anyone else to call me back for tech support. The girl answering the phone says they are still in business but I get the feeling she is the only one there.

Product is pretty good...........tech support sucks (my experiance).
Old 11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Registered

I have left several messages and no return call. I asked if there is anyone else that can give tech support on the marine whipples and she always tell me that dustin is the only one. I don't want to get caught holding a whipple product if they are out of business and have no support.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Product is pretty good...........tech support sucks (my experiance).
what are you using a whipple on?
Old 11-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yeah,

I went a few rounds with Whipple also. Your right about support. Dustin is the only one that can answer any questions. There's a guy name Keith that can help with a few small things but for the most part you gotta catch Dustin when he's in the office. My builder had a few problems getting a hold of Dustin also. I had to call and we bothed tag teamed him till we got what we needed out of him.

Thats when my builder decided to go with a guy in in Kenner L.A. who's suppose to be jam up on tweeking the fuel mapping and other things to get the computer right. Don't get me wrong, I've had my Whipple for 4 +_ years and have never had any issues with it. Dustin and the gang put out a jam up product. Most of the time we called to talk with Dustin he was out of town tweeking on other motors.

He's got a great product they just need a few more reliable , knowledgable techs for help when he's not there. I'm waiting to see what my new engine combo pulls on the dyno. We pulled to 4500rpm before it started leaning out and made 570HP. Were a far cry from the 53 to 5400 I plan on running.
I'm hopeing to see close to 675HP!
Old 11-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Registered

Bob Teague claims to be the new distributer for whipple. Their latest ads says they will be available in Dec.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Bob Teague claims to be the new distributer for whipple. Their latest ads says they will be available in Dec.
THE WHIPPLE IT SELF IS GREAT ....BUT THE SERVICE IS HORRIBLE....I SENT MY WHIPPLES BACK TO DUSTIN ,SO HE COULD GO THROUGH THEM....AND I COULDNT EVEN GET THEM BACK.............4 MONTHS IT TOOK .....AND FOR THE PHONE SERVICE .....KEITH NO LONGER WORKS THERE ....SO SOMETHING IS UP.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:32 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 42MTI
there probably on a plane or ship now....
Old 11-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I have no use for a product without tech support. I dont care how good it is.Chasing people to answer questions about their own product SUCKS!

Quick Reply: whipple out of business??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.