Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   the power of this forum is amazing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99598-power-forum-amazing.html)

shewbart 03-31-2005 02:41 PM

the power of this forum is amazing

1 Attachment(s)
I just left Darin he has my props back from whoever had them and has agreed by next thursday he will have them re-tuned to reduce the rpm. I do think this is a great way to keep the playing field level some of you think not well in less than 24 hours my 6 month problem is working toward a resolution and the vendor houston propeller is being very coperative. Thanks for the input positive and otherwise and as they used to say on Dragnet 'just the facts please"

wwwTOPDJcom 03-31-2005 02:56 PM

Re: the power of this forum is amazing

Im glad Darin has worked this out with you. I would have already brought up the problem waiting six months and getting yourself all worked up is not
worth it. Good luck with the props

Waterfoul 03-31-2005 03:04 PM

I had a feeling he would come thru for you. He is a good guy in a tough business.

By the way, who cares about your props and boat... post more pics of the babe!!!!!! :evilb:

CROWN MAN 03-31-2005 03:45 PM

Props, who needs them when u got that.

Rippem 03-31-2005 04:10 PM

yea...yea...whatever... :p

"fresh" pics of Heidi please. :)

shewbart 03-31-2005 04:20 PM

Heidi posted a couple pictures a while back and not thinking some pervert near the boat launch we used would threaten to blow it to poster size and put it up at the marina, so we deleted the thread. This was not as anonoumous as we first thought. The guy would have been in the hospital had he done it, so better to delete it and learn a lesson.

CAP071 03-31-2005 04:55 PM

Cool Shewbart :D

Now Post more Pics :evilb:

fund razor 03-31-2005 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by shewbart
Darin has agreed by next thursday he will have them re-tuned to reduce the rpm. I do think this is a great way to keep the playing field level some of you think not well in less than 24 hours my 6 month problem is working toward a resolution and the vendor houston propeller is being very coperative.

I guess it is an option for folks who don't have the necessary means to handle their own business in private with a better rate of success. Somehow it still diminishes the site.

Now we all know things about BOTH of you that it would probably be better if we didn't.

Hard to see a winner from here. Glad that you feel like one.

Your high praise about Darin and how "coperative" he is rings a little hollow when one considers that you used OSO to twist his arm.

shewbart 03-31-2005 06:12 PM

Sorry you feel my efforts were not up to your standards however you do not know the number of times this matter was attempted to be resolved in private. And the 6 months should give you an indication of the patientience that was displayed, now not to rehash this matter we will leave it where it is for now and P.S. who made you the internet police. I will try and run things by you next time. No winners on this deal just no BIG looseres either.

US1 Fountain 03-31-2005 06:20 PM

Hey, great! Glad to hear this is being settled. Darin did 3 props for me that I am happy with.