Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   37 AT Prop Test Results (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99805-37-prop-test-results.html)

mwdill 04-27-2005 08:58 PM

Re: 37 AT Prop Test Results

1 Attachment(s)
or maybe you need somthing to match monsoon?

excursion 05-05-2005 06:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for all the BLING!!! but now back to the regularly scheduled thread...........

I took the Gill exhuast off and putting CMI's on this Friday night, doing some testing this weekend, should I get any more performance? Also on the install moved the outlets from above the swim platform to below with some help from Linster.

Linster 05-05-2005 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by excursion
Thanks for all the BLING!!! but now back to the regularly scheduled thread...........

I took the Gill exhuast off and putting CMI's on this Friday night, doing some testing this weekend, should I get any more performance? Also on the install moved the outlets from above the swim platform to below with some help from Linster.

Seemed like all I did was drink your beer and watch John work. Not a bad day for me. Can't wait to see how the holes get patched. When is it suppose to be done? I have to go to Nautical and could slide by Joe's to look at it.

excursion 05-05-2005 07:31 AM

FRIDAY!!!!!!! pick it up in the afternoon, going to be a long Friday night putting the boat back together. Got him the new rub rail yesterday.

BobbyB 05-06-2005 02:10 PM

Damm Rich,
That is one awesome looking truck. You did a great job on it.

docmanrich37 05-06-2005 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Damm Rich,
That is one awesome looking truck. You did a great job on it.

Bobby thanks but all i did was write the check.sorry checks,one for paint and one for Sydwayz's tires.lol

BobbyB 05-06-2005 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Bobby thanks but all i did was write the check.sorry checks,one for paint and one for Sydwayz's tires.lol

The only thing that would make be like it better is if it was a ford. :D :D

mwdill 05-06-2005 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
The only thing that would make be like it better is if it was a ford. :D :D

he won't listen :D:
but he should! :eek:

BobbyB 05-07-2005 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by mwdill
he won't listen :D:
but he should! :eek:

Yeah we all know he is not too smart :evilb: :D :D

Jassman 05-08-2005 08:38 AM

Hey DOCMAN, nice job on the truck, I like how it matches the boat, still one of my all time favorite 37 AT paint schemes. Post some more pics, :cool: Thanks Jeff