LOTO shootout - HELP please.

Notices

LOTO shootout - HELP please.

Old 04-05-2005, 07:54 PM
yss
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTO shootout - HELP please.

I'm trying to plan a trip to Loto this year for the shootout. My girlfriend and I will be going as well as two other couples and their kids. (3 kids total - ages 8-14). We will be bringing a 22 scarab and a 26 outlaw from northern Illinois. Once there we would like to rent a LARGE houseboat as well to be used as home base (ie sleeping, cooking...). Any ideas? We would also consider renting a place as long as it was on the water or very close to on the water.

Thank you,
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Bryan
Old 04-05-2005, 08:06 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: LOTO shootout - HELP please.

1st time to loto???? EVERYTHING is on the water!!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
Exactly. The only place I have stayed is Tan-Tara. It is on the water and a short run to shooters where the shootout is held. That is a VERY rough water weekend when the runs are over.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:18 PM
yss
Registered

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
Yes.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Registered

call osagebeach chamber of commerce,50 ft 3-buies boats for rent. area code 573. or call karen 913 947 3314. rember, the shoot out is at the 21 mile marker, and the lake is 100 miles long
Old 04-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

If you want to stay in a nice condo with great slips try Parkview Bay, call Kim at 314-650-1087. I know she has some 4 bedroom loft units that would hold everyone. Not sure if there are any left available though. She also has 2 and 3 bedroom units. It is very near both the shootout, party cove and plenty of bars and restaurants by water. It is 1.5 miles on road from Rt 54 where all the roadside restaurants are, plus the Outlet Mall - 110 stores - the girls dream. Good location for both water and road.

There is also a place that rents houseboats, my guess is that might be even more expensive than the condos. You can look up Lake of the Ozarks on the internet and find them. I know what they look like but can't remember the name of the place. The houseboat rental place is about 15 miles by water to the shootout and another 6-7 miles to party cove. Like I said, Parkview Bay is right between the two.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
Exactly. The only place I have stayed is Tan-Tara. It is on the water and a short run to shooters where the shootout is held. That is a VERY rough water weekend when the runs are over.
Agree on the rough water - that 22 scarab will be a chore to drive after the shootout breaks up.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:27 PM
yss
Registered

Thanks FIFTY and mental.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:34 PM
JC
Registered

We have been down the last 5 years with kids, parkview bay is the place to stay. I am in Monroe WI right on the boarder of IL if you want more info PM me and we can talk...
Old 04-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yss
Thanks FIFTY and mental.
I own a condo at Parkview Bay. Well, actually it is for sale as of 2 days ago. Anything else I can do to help, just drop me a line. If you stay an extra day or two there is also a water park near that the kids would probably like. Then again, who needs a waterpark when you have 1200 miles of shoreline.

Your boats will go through more wave action when you leave the shootout than any waterpark can make.

Quick Reply: LOTO shootout - HELP please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.