Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Q & A (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-q-20/)
-   -   Plumbing for Revolution Marine Exhaust (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-q/116814-plumbing-revolution-marine-exhaust.html)

nordic95 11-20-2005 05:38 PM

Plumbing for Revolution Marine Exhaust

I am currently running twin 502s in a 32 Fountain Fever.I have six hoses piped into my thermostate housing.Water ciculator house,one from oil cooler,and four going to the exhaust.Can I eliminate two of the hoses to the exhaust?I would like to go with after market thermostat housing and non of them are made to be piped this way.They all seem to have just 4 hosess.Each manifold has two hoses ,one entering from the front bottom and another middle bottom.Seems to me that these sre doing the same thing.There is also a hose from manifold up to riser.Can any one give some advice on what to do.

Thanks

trimman 11-20-2005 06:10 PM

Re: Plumbing for Revolution Marine Exhaust

please delete

trimman 11-20-2005 06:16 PM

I would call revolution , and ask them where to route them i used them for my fresh rebuild of my 454 mag pushing 475 horses , had to do some retrofitting of a bunch of stuff like fuel pump bracket extension had to have one custom made from Breathe Later machine shop , i dealt w/ randy i believe , now that there on the sound nice, no leaks , some of the fittings could of been re-tapped though , i went for the black instead of the polished, good luck!

trimman 11-20-2005 06:32 PM

Am having technical difficulities

pullmytrigger 11-20-2005 07:13 PM

although they are hard to get ahold of, Id try giving Revolution a call......

pullmytrigger 11-20-2005 07:15 PM

WTF!!!......before I responded to this thread there was ZERO replies!!!

trimman 11-20-2005 08:06 PM

theres a time dealy like on the radio thats why i posted 3 messages cause i thought they didn't go thru1

nordic95 11-21-2005 02:53 PM

I'll try calling them to see what they say,thanks guys

Kidnova 11-21-2005 11:12 PM

Easiest/best thing to do is email Todd at RevMarine a pic of what you have. He's a good guy and will respond. But may be calling you back in the evening.

nordic95 11-22-2005 07:14 PM

Hey thanks a ton for the lead to call.I did and he told me that with the system I have I can eliminate two of the hoses,they are not needed.So now I can order my aftermarket thermostat housings.Great company to deal with. :) :) :)