Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Q & A (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-q-20/)
-   -   GGB Mufflers -- Where are they? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-q/131499-ggb-mufflers-where-they.html)

Attack 05-31-2006 10:55 AM

GGB Mufflers -- Where are they?

I can't pull up their web site and the phone numbers I had don't work. Anybody know how to get in touch with them? I need to replace on of my GGB inserts (Stelling tail pipes).

RedDog382 05-31-2006 12:07 PM

Re: GGB Mufflers -- Where are they?

Check with OSO member Lofty at O'Neill Offshore

P Offshore 05-31-2006 12:11 PM

I think GGB the company is on a sebatical, but there a some dealers that still have product out there.

Lofty 05-31-2006 12:48 PM

I think... I think I have some Stelling inserts in stock. I'm headed to the warehouse this morning so I'll have a look if we have any left. Never sold that many of them so I haven't re-stocked. Call me in a few hours.

Fionn (Finn)

Attack 06-19-2006 04:38 PM

Fionn, any luck? I need just one insert for the Stelling tailpipe. Boat sounds wierd with only three... :eek:

Lofty 06-20-2006 01:30 PM

Yikes Chris!!!! didnīt I call you back before we left..... I didnīt find any yet. We have one container that I havenīt inventoried yet, they might be in that.

We shut down as of Saturday but will be open on July 5th. Weīre in Central America for the next few weeks. Iīll let you know as soon as I get back. In the meen time just pull the rest of your inserts :drink:

BOATMAN302 06-20-2006 02:02 PM

i am not impressed with the product and the company. 2 of mine have split right at the transom, it looks like they were ground down to much before polishing. now they seem to have dissappeared off the face of the earth. sound appearance,and performance was awesome. this is with only fifty hours use. this is my 2 cents.

SB 06-20-2006 03:03 PM

Graham was a great guy. Even made some custom mufflers for me once without even batting an eye. He stood behind his products, no questions asked.

It appears the company is no longer. It's really too bad

mjb 06-20-2006 03:30 PM

How do the GGB's compare to the HPI's ? They seem to be identicle in appearance. I have the HPI's and so far I am happy with them.

Vinny P 06-20-2006 04:48 PM

I have a set of GGB Extreme clamp ons. I run full dry through a CMI headers. Thay have been there for a obout 1 year with no issues. The fact that Graham is out of business sucks. I have had good luck with his mufflers.

Who else makes mufflers that dont rob any power and can be run full dry???