I need some help >

I need some help

Notices

I need some help

Old 07-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need some help

Ok It's raining in Atlanta, I have a new Nordic Flame outside(new to me). Perfect day to work on it. I have a warning beep that comes on after a bit of driving. Its not a steady tone more like 1 sec on 2 sec off. All gauges reporting normal. Drive oil tanks are full and sensors have been unplugged.

Where are all the other sensors and what do they monitor? I can't make it happen in the driveway. It only happens after you have been in the throttle.

Is there a water pressure sensor?

My second problem is.

It starts to heat up around the dock in idle conditions. As soon as you start running the temp go to normal. I am going to replace both impellers just to rule them out. It never heats up on the hose in the driveway though. Should I replace the impellers? The drives have IMCO nose cones. Could they cause some issues?
Old 07-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had phantom alarms also,with gauges normal and resevoirs full. I changed the oil and found gold metallic pieces in the pan and filters (bearing material). Ran it again and through a rod into the oil pan. The alarms were trying to tell me something was injured, I guess, a low-0il situation was the most likely. Inspect the oil for insurance. Carder