Daytona Eliminator >

Daytona Eliminator

Notices

Daytona Eliminator

Old 01-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Daytona Eliminator

I Have Just Purchased A 27 Daytona W/twin Bbc's.it Is A Hand Full To Run Even After Running My Blown Bbc 27 Excalibur.i Have Seen Blow Over Videos And I Am Shook.the Trim Switches Were Not Set Up Rite And Only Had A Single Switch For Both Drives.that Is Not A Problem Now Thanks To The Special At Dana Marine.but I Need To Know How I Should Trim The Boat And Will It Really Blow Over. Thanks Lew
Attached Thumbnails Daytona Eliminator-100_0436%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 01-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Registered

Cool ride... What year is it ?
Old 01-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

NICE where are you at ???? If you are in N/C my old 33 Daytona is runnin around there makin passes at 138 and he'd help you out with your ride
GOOD LUCK get her figured out before to wind her up
Old 01-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Registered

Thanks Guys Shes An 88 And I'm In Md On The Eastern Shore,you Know A Marsh Billy.i Have Only Run It Once And It Seemed Fast Trimmed Up But Started Doing Some Kooky Stuff.nothing Like I Have Experienced In A Vee.it Was Running In The Low 90's And Had More.a Buddy Told Me To Power Thru It But That Water Was Cold And I Do Like My New To Me Boat.any Tipps Thanks Lew
Old 01-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hardy.hardy@hotmail.
Thanks Guys Shes An 88 And I'm In Md On The Eastern Shore,you Know A Marsh Billy.i Have Only Run It Once And It Seemed Fast Trimmed Up But Started Doing Some Kooky Stuff.nothing Like I Have Experienced In A Vee.it Was Running In The Low 90's And Had More.a Buddy Told Me To Power Thru It But That Water Was Cold And I Do Like My New To Me Boat.any Tipps Thanks Lew
Lew dont know about the smaller ones but sounds like you will have to drive thru it with a lil down tab ,sounds like your doing the elim porpouise ... our 33 did it from 75 to 90 like we were riding the bull at GILLYS and then was gone like a rocket ...
Old 01-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Registered

Thanks For The Help Any More Info Would Be Great.not To Sound Stupid But Can A Boat That Size And At The Speeds This Boat Should Run Blow Over.or Was I Just Scared From The Change In The Ride From A Vee And Too Much Time On Youtube Looking At Much Faster Boats.this Is All New To Me. Thanks Lew
Old 01-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks For The Help Any More Info Would Be Great.not To Sound Stupid But Can A Boat That Size And At The Speeds This Boat Should Run Blow Over.or Was I Just Scared From The Change In The Ride From A Vee And Too Much Time On Youtube Looking At Much Faster Boats.this Is All New To Me. Thanks Lew
take the tres martin speed boat course .
look in the general discussion fourm.
wear a life vest and a kill switch cord
http://www.performanceboatschool.com/course.php

Last edited by mikebrls; 01-10-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Banned

That one you may want to call BOB LEACH at elim , our 33 would'nt go over but with the bottom we always had to run neg tab even with the big dana monster on there .. The SKATER i've been told hammer down the 40 wont/cant blow over . the elim liked drives at level 0 and a lil neg trim whatever you do dont be tabbin down runnin at some ggod speeds gotta keep ya around LEW my .02
Old 01-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Banned

or Was I Just Scared ????
Nothin wrong with being scared , dont like to admit it but scared of the plane and the SKATER but i think if i got a lil over confident with them they just may eat me alive ......
Old 01-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

What Will Happen Tabbin Down At Fast Speeds.i Thought It Would Just Slow Down And Maybee Give Me Some Spray

Quick Reply: Daytona Eliminator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.