http://stores.ebay.com/nolimitsmotorsports-2008 >

http://stores.ebay.com/nolimitsmotorsports-2008

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Registered

Received 1,490 Likes on 805 Posts
Default http://stores.ebay.com/nolimitsmotorsports-2008

Anybody heard of these company. They are an ebay based Co. and sell a lot of engine parts and accs. If anybody knows where they are located please let me know so I can find the individual who totally ripped me off by taking my money and never shipping the parts. This has gone on for almost 5 mo now. Any ideas of how to track down these individuals?

I know your bound to get burned once in a while buying online however overall I have had great luck.

I will post this in the beware and stolen section however wanted to get it here first.

Thanks,
John
Old 02-12-2010, 05:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John i dont know who they are but here is where they are from ( Item location: Carmichael, California, ) how did you pay if you used paypal they will give you your money back for non receipt of items if you used a credit card file a charge back thru your credit card company Ed
Old 02-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

With pay pal you are completely protected! However I think there is a time limit as to how long you can make a claim and I'm pretty sure 5 months is to long.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink Advice-wise Man Don"t Need It, Fools Won't Heed It!!

Ebay is a great platform for "Crooks and Thieves" and if you are one of those buyers who keeps shopping for that to "Good to be True" prices, you're always eventually gonna end up on the short end of that stick! Caveat Emptor!
Smarten UP, What's your time Worth! By Smart from reputable suppliers and quit kickin yourself and Whining!on OSO!

Best REgards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 02-12-2010, 10:51 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John,
I hope you have filed a paypal claim or a claim with your credit card co. I did a little research on the guy. He has 88 neg feedbacks in the last 12 months. almost all are the same complaint of never recieving items. He hardly ever responds to anyone and rarely responds to neg feedbacks left. Many have filed claims and recieved refunds from paypal and ebay. He is on the verge of his ratings getting below their 2% neg at which time he will be restricted in his sales. I know none of this helps you but I have been stiff several times on ebay and make it a point to look at their feedback as sellers before I purchase from them. Live and learn I guess. Leave him the neg feedback for your purchase and file the claim if you still can. Ebay has a number you can call them now, I don't know what it is at the moment. Good luck! Bill
Old 02-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Raylar
Ebay is a great platform for "Crooks and Thieves" and if you are one of those buyers who keeps shopping for that to "Good to be True" prices, you're always eventually gonna end up on the short end of that stick! Caveat Emptor!
Smarten UP, What's your time Worth! By Smart from reputable suppliers and quit kickin yourself and Whining!on OSO!

Best REgards,
Ray @ Raylar
I'll assume I misread your last statement. If I sounded like I was Whining I appoligize. I am looking for helpful feed back BTW.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Raylar

Best REgards,
Ray @ Raylar
I buy and sell on Ebay all the time! I am niether a crook or thief nor are 99% of ebayers. I respect your opinions Ray- but that reply is uncalled for! Ebay is a great place to sell items and get a large group of buyers. The fees are getting a bit out of hand though!
Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by endeavour32
I buy and sell on Ebay all the time! I am niether a crook or thief nor are 99% of ebayers. I respect your opinions Ray- but that reply is uncalled for! Ebay is a great place to sell items and get a large group of buyers. The fees are getting a bit out of hand though!
I have used it off and on for a few years now. More so over the last year than ever. I would imagine there are many OSO members who do so as well. Regardless I have had pretty good luck with the exception of this one experience. It seems like most magor distributor/retailers are on there also. I would never use it as my sole source of income nor purchasing however I do buy some misc. items and sell some as well. The purchase I am refering to was braided line and fittings, just under a 300.00 order. Thanks for your support and understanding that I was not Whining and only asking of the said Companies where abouts and advise. The advise of not buying online is hardly the help that I am looking for. Now a days you have to be careful EVERYWHERE, not just online.

I have learned since to pay close attention to the feedback.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Registered

I don't worry too much with ebay.. If its not as advertised its VERY easy to get your money back.. You just have to use pay pal.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by endeavour32
I don't worry too much with ebay.. If its not as advertised its VERY easy to get your money back.. You just have to use pay pal.
I'll look into it. I did use paypal however I have paypal set to my checking account. Not only that I got busy with other things and admit I let it go way to long. The seller would send an email that he would look into it and so on until the 45 days went by. After that he continues to stay in hide out. Oh well. Like I said it's my bad I let it go so long and didn't need the items right away so it wasn't something that was on my mind everyday. May have to call the Bump & Stump boys along the West Coast. LOL... :