tyler crockett engine  upgrades? >

tyler crockett engine upgrades?

Notices

tyler crockett engine upgrades?

Old 11-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No matter what business you're in, somebody is gonna talk trash about you. People are like that. I don't know Tyler, don't even know anyone who does. I've only heard good things until this thread. Always take "horror stories" with a grain of salt.
Especially from sunny guys.
Haha just for 288kid's benefit!
Old 11-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by triple 300s
Hey fuktard, the original post was talking about twin engines. That means when someone says 496's and uses an apostrophe "S" that means there are more than one...The price I told him was for twin motors since thats what he was inquiring about. I see that you offensively "agreed" with the pricing...maybe you should stop having drinks in your tiki bar and get with the program...
I am done talking in this post I let all my happy customers and all my wins in offshore racing back me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
I am done talking in this post I let all my happy customers and all my wins in offshore racing back me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't blame ya
Old 11-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 26sonic
no raylar price was parts only $7k!! i have someone already to do labor work. so do u think with the parts from him the engine will be reliable??
Since he is having someone else do the labor isn't all this drama a moot point?

Sounds like a couple people had friends that didn't get what they ask for. What I have found withe these type of posts is that 99.9% of the time there are three sides to every story. Not sure if Tyler is telling the whole story but obviously 07DominatorSS didn't.

I have no beef in this thread but I have talked with Tyler a few times and he was always helpful. He rebuilt my friend's 502 and aside from a couple minor things I thought he did a great job.

2tonchevy hit the nail on the head, you can't please everyone. For the most part Tyler has a great reputation and is one of the best in the country.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want to get a hold of Tyler call him, he will take the time to answer your questions, he built my 502/procharged did an awesome job I would use him again. My dyno numbers: @5,200rpm= 716/lbft--709Hp. When came time for the water test and final tune he drove 3 hours to my lake. Tyler is a stand up guy, I'm lucky I live in Michigan.