Swap Shop Abuse..??? >

Swap Shop Abuse..???

Notices

Swap Shop Abuse..???

Old 03-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII
You guys crack me up, same group of clowns post the same sort of $hit at damn near the same time on any thread that is not to their taste.........

Do you guys come up with this stuff at your weekly circle jerk...?
If you want a battle of the wits, I'll go but you've already lost mr.

I think it's only fair if you pay for a membership while you bash others who have one..

The circle jerk comment is very much 1981.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Registered

You guys crack me up, same group of clowns post the same sort of $hit at damn near the same time on any thread that is not to their taste.........

If we regulate the swap shop, then we should also do away with registered memberships. That would be fair.

But where does it end? And why do a lot of the Canooks cross the boarder to see doctors?

I guess I'm in the dark cause they wanted all those rules, regulations and social justice stuff.

See, it's a way of thinking. What you've started here.. don't shoot the messengers who have learned by watching other's mistakes.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts
Originally Posted by fogduckeriii
you guys crack me up, same group of clowns post the same sort of $hit at damn near the same time on any thread that is not to their taste.........

....You finish that keg o Molson yet ?? Ok , i'm done ...
Old 03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't say he wasn't a good seller.....he was the one that told me to delete the thread, I assume because it threatened his profit margin......

PS. I don't wear panties, prefer a G-string.........
i only suggested deleteing it cause i knew it would lead to this . my profit margin ??? are you for real .ya i get all the parts for free .im makin a killin over here . as they say you cant fix stupid
Old 03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Registered

Now, if you were able to get that system to give me a free, upgraded boat then I might have to change everything..
Old 03-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Registered

Keep it going boys.....you are living up to your reputation............dumb and ugly.....that was so 1991 eh?

Bottom line, I think some are abusing the Swap Shop and not using it to the intent it was set up for, others disagree with me, so be it.....not a big deal in the scheme of things....have a good night folks.

PS. I don't touch that Molsons stuff, nasty beer even if free.........
Old 03-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavour32
I've bought a lot of stuff from Smokin Gun! I have to say he is one of the best sellers on here! FogduckerIII, get your panties out of a wad and go find somewhere else to make a stink!
endevor the parts you wanted are free this week .im makin too much money over here .however you have to pay the shipping .send me your addy again ill get em out monday

ill bet its okay with fogducker if i give em away this will bring my profit margin down
Old 03-17-2012, 10:07 PM
GB
Registered

Point taken, I thought it might be better to ask what other people thought before I reported anything and find out what the proper board etiquette is........I was not trying to single anybody out, just trying to find out if it bothered others.....
I've witnessed some of your whining/attention baiting on another boat site....
Old 03-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GB
I've witnessed some of your whining/attention baiting on another boat site....
So what? At least I keep the same screen name......what is your point?
Old 03-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Registered

Keep it going boys.....you are living up to your reputation............dumb and ugly.....that was so 1991 eh?

Bottom line, I think some are abusing the Swap Shop and not using it to the intent it was set up for, others disagree with me, so be it.....not a big deal in the scheme of things....have a good night folks.

PS. I don't touch that Molsons stuff, nasty beer even if free.........
Calling people dumb whom you know nothing about is not a brilliant thing to do in writing and it's perfectly good sense to bow out now; I'd be very surprised to find I have much of a reputation (on here anywayz).

I was expecting so much more. It's raining in San Diego right now and that's like a long winter in Canada. I'll be back on the water Wed at the latest (using some of the stuff I bought in the swap section).

have a good night folks.

Last edited by SDFever; 03-17-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: correction

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.