Blower on 25 Aggressor >

Blower on 25 Aggressor

Notices

Blower on 25 Aggressor

Old 03-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blower on 25 Aggressor

I have a 92 aggressor with 454 mag msd ignition, lightning headers. I believe a 850 holly carb. Current set up with 25 pitch 3 blade mirage will run 73 gps. Right around 5K rpm. I bought the boat from a repo auction so I don't know the specs on the engine,Compression ratio etc. I do know that it was bored over .030 and was " gone through" less than 75 hours ago. It was in storage for 2 years before I got it late last fall. I managed to get in 2 cold rides before i winterized and put it away for the winter. Do I need to be worried that it sat for that long? A local guy has a B&M 250 blower I think is reasonably priced ($1,500) that I would like to have installed. I don't want to cut the engine hatch so I'm wondering if anybody has this set up and if there is going to be clearance issues. Also what else will I have to purchase to make this complete? New carb or 2 new carbs? Upgraded fuel system? Fuel pressure gauge? What can I expect for HP numbers? This is my first I/O I was an outboard guy until I took this for a ride.. Lol. I want to do it right the first time and be on the water not on the dock. Boat is from Bay City, MI says "act of aggression"down the side and is yellow in color pretty hard to miss. previous owner spent a lot of time on the Saginaw river and Saginaw bay. any info on the boat or blower set up would be great. Thanks in advance. Going to upgrade to hydraulic steering also.