Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Merc SC800 supercharger pulley/boost ratio? >

Merc SC800 supercharger pulley/boost ratio?

Notices

Merc SC800 supercharger pulley/boost ratio?

Old 03-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I put a check valve on it . I need to pull it off and see if maybe something is hung up in there stopping it from holding fuel in. If I can figure out how to post a pic maybe I will show you guys my fuel line setup. I have a Holley 125 pump on it. Thanks again fellas.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by JFletch
You guys rock. Im a newb here so not wanting to jack this thread any more than I have . I ran it all last summer and it runs out nice (less than 150 hrs on the motor) in my Checkmate but am having a rare vaporlock type situation maybe 4 or 5 times all summer long. It runs extremely cool but although I put all new electric fuel system, pickup and lines, I have to prime the filter when this happens. never loose fuel pressure while running. Only at restart very rarely. Thanks guys for all the advise and knowledge. Jeff
You arent running the stock mechanical pump anymore?
Old 03-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
You arent running the stock mechanical pump anymore?
No mechanical pump. I went to all new fuel system, braided lines, Holley 125 pump, New check valve. all new from the pickup back. I dropped the motor in and took it to Kunkel to get all rigged . I wanted to be able to use it last summer and would not have happened without Jason on it. They did a very neat job. Great guys !!

Last edited by JFletch; 03-03-2016 at 10:58 AM.