Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Q & A (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-q-20/)
-   -   pixie dust. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-q/324892-pixie-dust.html)

mike tkach 04-07-2015 10:31 PM

pixie dust.

now i know what pixie dust is.it is made from poofed threads on oso!:wizard:

endeavor1 04-08-2015 07:11 AM

That escalated quickly

sonicss42 04-08-2015 07:14 AM

:cool-smiley-011:Pixie dust is what is left over after a couple of respected engine builders get their panties in a bunch over an OSO blog.

Cole2534 04-08-2015 07:24 AM

Is that where the lifter thread went?

the deep 04-08-2015 07:42 AM

If you kick your own dog enough he will eventually turn around and bite your ass . I'm tired of the unwarranted childish sniping in just about every tech thread . Lets just let the engine builds , technical assistance , hundreds of hours of testing for our benefit , good pricing and no bullchit answers speak for themselves . Bob has gone way out of his way to help me out and I do appreciate it . Now cut the chit already . PS: No he didn't call me and ask me to have his back , I do it out of RESPECT .

mike tkach 04-08-2015 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by the deep (Post 4289259)
If you kick your own dog enough he will eventually turn around and bite your ass . I'm tired of the unwarranted childish sniping in just about every tech thread . Lets just let the engine builds , technical assistance , hundreds of hours of testing for our benefit , good pricing and no bullchit answers speak for themselves . Bob has gone way out of his way to help me out and I do appreciate it . Now cut the chit already . PS: No he didn't call me and ask me to have his back , I do it out of RESPECT .

you are on the wrong thread,that one is now pixie dust!

bcfountain 04-08-2015 07:56 AM

wasn't pixie dust that sugury chit we loved as a kid??:lolhit:

Rattlesnake Jake 04-08-2015 08:03 AM

My wife has a body powder with an awesome fragrance that I call her "Pixie Dust".:D

Budman II 04-08-2015 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake (Post 4289272)
My wife has a body powder with an awesome fragrance that I call her "Pixie Dust".:D

I get the feeling that this thread is on the verge of taking an interesting turn!:whistle:

MILD THUNDER 04-08-2015 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by the deep (Post 4289259)

I'm assuming your aiming that post at me . :pacifier: