quickfuel carbs >

quickfuel carbs

Notices

quickfuel carbs

Old 06-18-2015, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by C1000
EZ what CID is your rngine and cam specs, reason is I'm trying to help out a buddy with a procharger running very rich. anyinfo you can send oour way would be greatly appreciated. Don't ask who did his carb!! if we can get it to run right then I will tell you.. It is NOT a QF carb,. they seem like real good folks.
it's a stock 500HP .030, MS3 procharger, 6psi, just made the changes on the carb and hope to test friday, tried delaying secondary opening but boat did not like that coming on plane, thought was with the big 4 window power valve(running a 2.5) that would try to get some cruise economy, but lost cruise speed and slow to plane, went back there, richened the power valve circut and the sec jets, also leaned the idle feeds, as we were rich @ dead idle, lean @ WOT and mid was good..also this is a 750 blow thru..had a demon 850 that we were unable to get close on rich enough @ WOT even with .170 sec jets, holley felt that airflow was to much thru carb not allowing it to draw the fuel out @ WOT..Film @ 11
Old 06-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, tested fri afternoon, carb now spot on, 10.8-11.2 @ WOT 12.8-13 cruise & idle, clean accell and starting. very pleased with the quickfuel carb and Zach on their tech line, once we put ours heads together and got the restricters and bleeds from summit, was able to dial it in pretty quick, but without a wideband 02...NFW...Rob