Oil coming out of hp500/525 >

Oil coming out of hp500/525

Notices

Oil coming out of hp500/525

Old 10-07-2015, 03:03 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

very fair enough on his part, but really I was not dogging him - keep in mind I took his post of content as he was basically saying " surprised that no one knew what his problem was" persay here. So fair enough and a sorry I my part as my post was mistaken as well.

with that said not a dog to him nor was my first post - but think about if someone asked himself questions about boats and he had to answer. Would he want all the info about the boat so he could even give correct answers back without knowing anything about the app especially being blind about it.

OK my point here is if you called Mercruiser with many of the questions up here not just from the OP and the lack of engine and or drive info, Merc would laugh at you or hang the phone up. I am just saying for a positive to whomever not pointing fingers at anyone.

As many of my posts I try to help not hurt. just saying.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like the language i write here also to learn myself a little more and maybe give someone tips in the future.

Offcourse i understand that no person here on the forum with so little information can point out the problem, but i have also spoken to people that build motors, race cars / boats etc and yes its a suprise.

The greatest thing is with with a topic and posts like this is new ides, i have solved so many problems that way =)