Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Q & A (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-q-20/)
-   -   Eliminator garage scene (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-q/35391-eliminator-garage-scene.html)

HPJunkie 10-23-2002 08:15 AM

Eliminator garage scene

1 Attachment(s)
This my winter project. 95 Eliminator 250 eagle no motor or drive or stereo. If you guys like it I'll keep putting up pictures? In this photo the speakers are missing primarily because the grills where hitting peoples knees and the shifter mechanism and were all beat up. :(

HPJunkie 10-23-2002 08:20 AM

Transom with holes in it. It looks lonely does'nt it? 2 sets of exhaust holes, old drew stabilizer holes, and the speedo that was ripped out. Greg

HPJunkie 10-23-2002 08:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Engine bay. boat used to have jump seats and a motor cover. The gray area used to be carpet.

HPJunkie 10-23-2002 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Frankenstiens brain awaiting the electrical shock to start it beating again! I might be boating by January!@#$%^?:eek:

Dave1972 10-23-2002 08:48 AM

Greg,
The boat looks good....looks like a fun winter project! If you need any help or would like company keeping the boat warm this winter....give me a holler. Would love to see that procharged beast in the 25'! Should be a fun ride taking you easily into the upper 80's I would guess??? Lots of work before you are ready for water though. Love the pictures and keep us updated.
Dave

dyno 10-23-2002 08:56 AM

I want to know about its Brain!!!!tell us about your ProCharger set-up.....

tomcat 10-23-2002 09:17 AM

Greg - Looks like you're going to have fun this winter! Nothing like having a high performance project to sit and drink... I mean think about. Would you mind posting a few more pictures of the engine. How do you route the hose from the intercooler to the carb box? (You know why I'm asking.) In about a week I should have similar pictures to show you of the improved intercooler setup. Good luck; glad to see you have hydraulic steering.

HPJunkie 10-23-2002 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dave, That motor in this boat ran 90 mph with 2 guys 470# a cooler full of beer, with a full tank of gas. Both the Stingray and the Eliminator weigh about the same except that the Stingray had a rounded keel, vs. the Eliminators big pad and double step bottom.
Tomcat, more pictures of the intercooler to come. Boat went to the fiberglass shop this morning for touchup on the transom so I wont have any new photos until friday or tuesday.
Dyno, more on the motor to come 502" Brodix BB2 plus ported heads, crane hyd. roller cam, Idles at 700 no problem.
Greg

Dave1972 10-23-2002 01:15 PM

Greg,
That's pretty impressive numbers....should be a fun ride....was it stable at that speed or did you get a little chine walk? By the way, who is doing the fiberglass repair for you? MORE MORE MORE Power!!!!! Should be a fun summer next year! Looking forward to going out with you!

HPJunkie 10-23-2002 01:21 PM

Dave, No chine walk but it was loose. I straightened the bottom of that boat. D & S Marine in Roscoe Il. 815-623-6846. Yes I'd like to get together sometime, maybe a beer or/and wings or something. I live just 2 minutes off of I-90.