fountain fuel sending units and gauges >

fountain fuel sending units and gauges

Notices

fountain fuel sending units and gauges

Old 08-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fountain fuel sending units and gauges

I have 1998 fountain 42 with four fuel tanks and the 2 front tanks not sure how big they are have a resistance style sending unit not sure if they are 0-90 ohms or 240-33 ohms and the back tanks are capacitance style gauges again not sure how big the tanks are I put new sending units in back tanks just replacing old ones centroid cgfp-24-12v-0/90-e10-5h-mc witch are 0-90 ohms sending units and replaced gauges with lavorski dcflcfrrr which are 240-33 ohms obviously wrong not sure which way to go If new for sure what the front sending units were it would clear things up for me any Ideas as to size and proper resistance
thanks
Old 08-27-2019, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Check them with a meter. I think they are the 240-33 but a meter would tell you for sure
Old 08-28-2019, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

going to take reading off the front tanks this weekend if the reading fall in the 40-80 ohms range it is still not telling me what style they are hopefully they will be above 90 or below 33