LOOKALIKE MANIFOLDS >

LOOKALIKE MANIFOLDS

Notices

LOOKALIKE MANIFOLDS

Old 01-27-2002, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post LOOKALIKE MANIFOLDS

ARE THE MANIFOLDS MADE BY HARDIN,EMI,AND KODIAK MARINE ALL THE SAME MANIFOLD.I SUSPECT HARDIN MAKES THEM ALL.THEY LOOK IDENTICAL.I AM NEEDING A REPLACMENT SET OF MANIFOLDS FOR MY STOCK MERC.CENTERISE MANIFOLDS DUE TO AGE.I HAVE A 454 WITH APROX.400 HORSE.I DON'T WANT TO SPEND MORE MONEY THAN IS NECESSARY FOR THIS RELATIVLY LOW HORSEPOWER MOTOR.I LIVE IN CANADA AND A SET OF GILLS UP HERE GO FOR 4300$,IMPCOS 3400$.ANYTHING I BUY FROM THE U.S. IS JUST A BIT MORE THAN DOUBLE BY THE TIME I GET IT HERE.I CAN BUY THE KODIAK MANIFOLDS UP HERE FOR 1600$.ANY INFO APPRECIATED????
Old 01-28-2002, 08:11 PM
B.R.S.

I have 2 sets of nice used Merc center risers with IMCO risers for bravo if you are intrested. $500 US plus shipping a pair. Fresh water.

Old 01-28-2002, 08:22 PM
Registered

And Ive got plenty of stock center rise manifolds and risers for merc 454 too. Not in a hurry to sell them but would if somebody needed help. BRS sounds like a deal.
Old 01-29-2002, 08:29 PM
B.R.S.

I think it is a good deal too. Had to go to headers because of new cam. The risers have one season and cost me more that I'm selling them with the manifolds but they are just sitting around the garage right now.

Old 01-31-2002, 11:24 PM
Registered

Hey B.R.S. I am not familiar with those but I have also been looking for some manifolds. I have the Cast iron manifolds and i'm sure I would gain something by upgrading. if nothing else, just for the weight savings.Wondering if they are aluminum and if the risers are stainless. One other thing is I have silent choice exhaust and would like to keep it, but I know that it takes different risers. Any info you have would be appreciated.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:01 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

i actually need a set of stock manifolds CHEAP. tehy key word is cheap. I want to sell my boat come spring and was planning on sellign it completely stock. My old manifolds were leaky so i replaced with CMI. My riser are fine (replaced a lil while befor ei got the baot) so all i need are cheap (non leaky) center rise 454 (mark4) manifolds.
Old 02-02-2002, 10:54 AM
bayou outlaw

Puder, I have a set of used stock manifolds for a 454mag, great shape. Fresh water use, except an occasional trip to Destin. 270 hrs. They do not leak AT ALL. I changed them out cause I figured it was time, but they were in good shape. I can e-mail you some pics if you like. You can have them for $200 bucks, they are just taking up space in my storage room. E-mail is [email protected] Andy