Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Go Ahead--RIP MY HEART OUT on this 565cid cam... >

Go Ahead--RIP MY HEART OUT on this 565cid cam...

Notices

Go Ahead--RIP MY HEART OUT on this 565cid cam...

Old 02-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Go Ahead--RIP MY HEART OUT on this 565cid cam...

So that's the story.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Registered

Wow!
Well Played Move, Mark.
Old 02-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Formulaz583----is this Doug aka "Zone5" of BoatFreaks ???

Last edited by KAAMA; 02-14-2005 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Go Ahead--RIP MY HEART OUT on this 565cid cam...

Sutphen30 and I are going to fly in and change your cams when your sleeping.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered

Well c'mon Formulaz583---who are you??? Show yourself of who you really are!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stingray69
FormulaZ583, are you running that 721-clone cam, too?

That Cam is quite possibly the magic cam we've all been looking for AFR's like single patterns don't they?
Old 02-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So that's the story. Of all the things you've told me, that is the most blatently fraudulent. To use crap that you just have laying around and grind the numbers off so the buyer can't tell what they are. And then lie about dynoing the engines. Amazing!

I have noticed that Budah doesn't show up much on his web site anymore. Btw Mark, he put solid roller springs on one set of heads and hyd on the other set he sold me. Jim got that straightened out now. Good luck.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Registered

Mark, let it rest. You know the truth, and many of us know what the inside of your engines looked like when they were disassembled here in west Michigan.
Personally, I think several of the posts on this thread need to be in the "bad business" section, and not here in the tech section. I'm going to ask one of the moderators to look at this post to make a determination.
Formulaz583, I think you have some valid points as far as the actual website versus any business that may be conducted by an owner of a website. But if you have a personal beef with Mark I'd like to think that both of you can discuss it between the two of you. I know you two are in disagreement but I also think you two can work it out without getting everyone's dirty laundry pasted all over both boards.
Either one of you are welcome to email me if I can help in any way, or if you want to tell me to go screw myself.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Registered

formulaz583 what carb and jets are you running ,thanks
Old 02-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by formulaz583
A point that you have left out in all your rantings about Jack Bailey, is WHY, several MONTHS after you got your engines back, took them apart, and knew that the head gaskets were wrong, you STILL had your lawyer draw up papers to put you in the parts business with them. If you got so screwed, WHY would you want to go into business with the person that you say screwed you???? The last thing I would do if someone screwed me as you say you were, is go into business with them. I'm sure all the people that got screwed by National Marine are waiting in line to go into business with them. Can you explain that one Mark???
Hey, I become a martyr on this if I need to!
Yes, that was another mistake on my part wasn't it?---trusting Jack. I have to admit I was desperate to recover some of my losses and get some of my money back so he tried conning me into selling parts for him too! I mean, I wanted to believe Jack---but it was a very difficult thing for me to do and I was somewhat torn about the whole thing. I mean I wanted to trust him but I didn;t know whether to trust him or not trust him, but I know I wanted to recover my losses from him some way. So, I went out and got a lawyer to make sure everything was legit and I told Jack that we were going to do this MY WAY.....NOT HIS!--- to call his bluff! And that if he didn't like it that it was too bad and that he's not going to be ripping me off or any other people off with my reputation at stake. Even during that time I also told Jack that I was telling others about how badly I was treated by him and I didn't care if he liked it or not and yet he still wanted to have me sell parts. At least once during that time I told him that I still didn't trust him and that I didn;t want to do this because I was no good to him or anyone I didn't trust, but he would try to talk me right back into this parts thing with him and keep me strung along a little longer. He told me he wanted me to fly out to Nevada and California to meet with some of the parts people to which I said; "okay---let's do it...lets go!" and get me on the phone in conference calls with others, but nothing ever went anywhere from there because I called his bluff! Even as I attempted to order some parts he and his son TJ/Ambusher were full of excuses as to why he couldn't get them---it was always something with those guys---all talk and no walk, but yet they were willing to sell parts via their website to others. Yeah, I was extremely suspicious of them. These are the kind of people who get upset with you for asking them a question
and then try to make a person feel guilty for doing so. This happened many times while my engines were down in there custody in Charlotte, NC.

So you're right, I almost bought that con job too! I felt I was very patient, gracious, and forgiving of Jack considering what he did to me. All he did was dangle the carrot in front of me to keep me from leaving his website and not blowing the whistle. I didn't really want to blow the whistle on Jack and I told him that and he would use everything he could to make all of this go away and to his own advantage. I really didn't want to go on the internet and blow the whistle on him, but many others I know told me that I had a moral obligation to others to do so and I knew they were right. He ought to be glad I haven't taken him to court. How I was treated with my engines and all the crud that went with it, I believe he has done or attempted to do to others-----he's good at it and I believe he knew exactly what he was doing! All Jack does is lie to cover up lie, to cover up another lie and it just goes on and on and on. He is a perpetual liar and he will try to persuade you into his web of vast intricate complications---a convoluted mess!

Formulaz583 and Sutphen decided to stay and stand by Jack Bailey's side-----that was there choice and they can stay as long as they like. Obviously, they are still willing to stand by Jack as his Moderators. I decided to leave because I could not seperate BoatFreaks from Jack and his Son because to me they are one in the same and I felt like I was aligning myself with them and how they delt with folks. I felt I was being hypocritical, and living a lie by staying there. I held out as long as I could for him to make things right with me. I suppose I could have left right away.

Anyway, we're not talking about just a few lies here----we are talking about MANY---NUMEROUS lies, and deceptions from this man.

Let me ask all of you guys reading all of this something. After a man gains your trust, how do you trust this same man after he has lied and decieved you on numerous points and then when you catch him in the very act, and you have exposed him---and yet you think because he has been caught he has learned his lesson, and you forgive him, and give him the bennefit of the doubt by giving him the opportunity for you allow him to be trusted by you again, and for him to correct himself in hopes that he has repented from his ways, and yet turns around and is willing or trys to do the same evil against you again? How does a person deal with a man like that? It was a very difficult thing for me to do, and yet I honestly believe I have tried doing that with Jack Bailey.

Steve of OSO warned us a few years ago about these people. You guys reading all of this can make up your own minds whether you want to choose to do business with these people or not. I hope none of this happens to anyone else by him whether he is building someone's engines or selling parts.

Last edited by KAAMA; 02-09-2005 at 11:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Go Ahead--RIP MY HEART OUT on this 565cid cam...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.