Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   SVL Point Pleasant (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/102511-svl-point-pleasant.html)

Wazzup Racing 05-05-2005 06:24 PM

SVL Point Pleasant

In an effort to stop the battling among the svl teams, I have made a few calls and here is the deal. Randy has been calling out Shane. Obviosly Shane is comfortable racing right where he is. And Randy is comfortable right where he is. So here is the deal. Shane has agreed to come to Point Pleasant. Neutral grounds. Randy and Willie have shown interest. How about the rest. OPA will put up 5000.00 to the winner of the SVL shootout. This Thread is not for bashing each other. First sign of bashing and the 5000.00 goes to the P class. This is an effort by OPA to settle the nonsense that goes on here. Man Up or Man Out. Smitty

Pete B 05-05-2005 06:29 PM

Re: SVL Point Pleasant

good idea

ScottB 05-05-2005 06:31 PM

I am a P class guy so bash away :D
Seriously, Great idea Smitty. This is going to be a great race.
I believe smack talk should be aloud though
Point Pleasant should be a memorable event
KLAATU, If you want to save a few bucks, you can hitch a ride in Martha or George

Ted G 05-05-2005 06:45 PM

:D :D :D

Now I guess I have to come to PP :drink:

Wazzup Racing 05-05-2005 07:52 PM

Ted, we may need you for this one

LarryD 05-05-2005 08:10 PM

what? 5K and augie's cooking how can anyone pass that up

Ted G 05-05-2005 09:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Ted, we may need you for this one

Sounds good, call me will ya :D

I am trying to get the race boat ready, below are the pics, we think it's coming along nicely...

We are having some trailer issues though :rolleyes:

Ron P 05-05-2005 09:34 PM

Last time Shane raced in Point Pleasant, he ended up going for a swim.

Hey Randy, if you loose, will you wash Shane's boat, like a good looser?

gmhdfan 05-05-2005 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Randy has been calling out Shane. Obviosly Shane is comfortable racing right where he is. And Randy is comfortable right where he is. So here is the deal. Shane has agreed to come to Point Pleasant. Neutral grounds. Randy and Willie have shown interest. How about the rest. Smitty

Wow, what a great opportunity to put up or shut up! This should make for a great race in a race. Are they still running the race on a weekday? Or is it a weekend race now? I might just have to visit my family that week. Good luck, and may the best team win. No matter who that ends up being. Great idea Smitty.

Ron P 05-05-2005 09:37 PM

The race is on Friday August 12th. See www.oparacing.com for details.

Pete, come on up, we'd love to have you help out again.